Top Stories statistics
- Why Buying Your First Home Is So Hard In Australia
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
- Which Tech Jobs Are Seeing The Fastest Growth?
- IT: Where The Money Is Spent And The Best Jobs To Seek
- Which Phone Companies And ISPs Had The Most Complaints?
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
Subscription streaming services like Netflix and Stan generally refuse to disclose how many hours of content they offer, but those numbers can be a useful raw metric for deciding who provides the best value. Streaming search app Gyde has toted up the numbers on the five main services in Australia right now. Who comes out on top?
Netflix Australia officially launches today, and the biggest question everyone is asking is this: just how much decent content does it actually have? When it comes to movies that are popular with Australians, the answer is: disappointingly few.
If you’re hunting for a job in tech, it helps to know which areas are experiencing demand (as well as what you’ll get paid). New data from job search site Indeed highlights the job titles in Australia which have seen the biggest increase in vacancies posted over the last year.