Top Stories statistics
- Which Phone Companies And ISPs Had The Most Complaints?
- How The Super Guarantee Delay Will Hit The Typical Australian
- How Universities Improve Society (And Your Salary)
- How Many IT Workers Score 457 Visas?
- The Most Popular Smartphone Operating Systems Globally
- How Many People Use Netflix In Australia?
Roy Morgan Research has released a new study tracking energy drink consumption in Australia. According to the report’s figures, over 1.25 million Australians over the age of 14 now regularly consume energy drinks such as Red Bull, Mother and V. However, some workplace occupations attract a higher consumption rate than others — and it’s not just night shift workers, either.
If you want a guide to where Australians are travelling, the currencies they’re converting are a reasonable guide. Data from travel card provider OzForex suggests that when we head overseas, our destination depends very much on the time of year.