- The Best Places To Post Your Resume, Depending On Your Field
- All About The Best Ways To Use LinkedIn
- All About Utilising Social Media While Job Searching
- Don't Quit The Social Networks You Hate — Bend Them To Your Will
- Why People Are So Horribly Rude Online
- It Was Much Harder To Quit Facebook Than I Thought
3 April 2016
28 March 2016
After 10 years of documenting the world in 140 characters, Twitter now has more than 300 million active users. This might be far fewer than Facebook’s 1.5 billion, but Twitter arguably has a disproportionate influence on the world, partly because it attracts a significant number of politicians, journalists and celebrities. Our expert panel explain how their field has been changed by the little blue bird.
3 January 2016
19 November 2015
2 September 2015
28 August 2015
10 August 2015
Back in the primitive days of MSN Messenger and ICQ, typing “LOL” was the most popular way to convey online mirth. However, according to new user data released by Facebook, the acronym has since fallen from favour. It seems most internet users have reverted to the more phonetically sensible “Haha” with chuckling emoji also gaining traction. We’re curious to hear what your preferred laughter signifier is?
6 August 2015
16 July 2015
- Lifehacker Australia Podcast Highlights: Interviews With Justin Lin, Roland Emmerich And Ryan Griffen
- Lifehacker Australia Podcast: How To Talk To Your Kids About Social Media
- Lifehacker Australia Podcast: Is It Legal To Eat your Pets?
- Lifehacker Australia Podcast: Would You Eat 340 Year Old Cheese?