- The Best Places To Post Your Resume, Depending On Your Field
- All About The Best Ways To Use LinkedIn
- All About Utilising Social Media While Job Searching
- Don't Quit The Social Networks You Hate — Bend Them To Your Will
- Why People Are So Horribly Rude Online
- It Was Much Harder To Quit Facebook Than I Thought
28 August 2015
10 August 2015
Back in the primitive days of MSN Messenger and ICQ, typing “LOL” was the most popular way to convey online mirth. However, according to new user data released by Facebook, the acronym has since fallen from favour. It seems most internet users have reverted to the more phonetically sensible “Haha” with chuckling emoji also gaining traction. We’re curious to hear what your preferred laughter signifier is?
6 August 2015
16 July 2015
12 July 2015
10 July 2015
5 July 2015
29 June 2015
When you’re introducing two people at a party, you can make things easier for both of them and break the ice before they even start talking. Introductions can be awkward. When someone just gestures toward you and says your name, it feels like the ball has been thrown into your court whether you’re ready to play or not.