Top Stories sms
- Why That ACCC Ruling Won't Make Mobile Plans Cheaper In Australia
- How To Fix The Most Common iMessage Problems
- Five Best Text Messaging Alternatives
- From Saucy Pics To Passwords: How To Share Sensitive Information
- Facebook Unveils One Inbox To Rule Them All
- Planhacker: Call, Text, Voicemail And MMS Charges
Android: Pushbullet, the awesome app that syncs notifications between your phone and PC, got yet another update today. Now, you can send text messages through your Android phone from the Chrome extension, turning Pushbullet into a fully-featured text-from-your-PC solution.
Pushbullet can’t seem to stop rolling out useful updates. Users can now reply to SMS messages from the desktop, regardless of what app you use for texting.
Dear Lifehacker, I am quite security-conscious when it comes to online accounts and use strong passwords via LastPass and two-factor authentication wherever possible via SMS. However, I will be travelling overseas soon, and getting a new SIM card and number. How can I keep my accounts secure while travelling and not need to receive text messages?