Top Stories smartphones
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- Top 10 Ways To Improve The Battery Life On Your Phone And Laptop
- Top 10 Battery-Saving Hacks For Smartphones
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- What's The Best Way To Keep Your Smartphone Charged?
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
Fast charging is quickly becoming one of the most important features in a new phone. Quick chargers allow you to fill your phone’s battery in much less time. These are the phones that do it the fastest.
It’s one of the most unwelcome alerts you can expect on your mobile device: storage space is running low. That means no more room for your photos, your offline playlists, and myriad problems updating your apps and OS. If you find yourself in such a predicament, don’t panic: here’s how to navigate your way out.
If you’re not using the Android Device Manager to help find your lost phone, we highly recommend it. What happens when you actually lose your phone, though? Thanks to a guest mode in the Android app, you can use your friend’s phone to find your own.
There’s yet another Android flaw to contend with following the Stagefright Bug. This one can totally brick an Android phone, and as yet, there’s no fix.