Top Stories smartphones
- Smartphone Showdown: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Vs HTC 10 Vs LG G5
- How To Tell If A Tinder Profile Is Fake
- Dealhacker: Get Up To 70% Off Huge Range Of Sony Products
- 5G Vs. 4G: How The Next Generation Of Networks Will Change Your Life
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Plan In Australia
- How To Choose Your Next Android Phone: 2016 Edition
LG, Samsung and HTC have released their new flagship smartphones for the first half of 2016. They’re all pretty great — but which one is best? That largely depends on what you look for in a smartphone. We compare the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, HTC 10 and LG G5 to help indecisive Android fans make the right decision.
Most parents wish they had more time to spend with their kids. They also waste untold hours staring at their smartphones. It doesn’t take a child genius to see the connection here. If you spend a chunk of every weekend checking social media apps and surfing the web, it might be time to put your children in charge of your mobile devices. This isn’t nearly as crazy as it sounds.
After a few years of heavy usage, most iPhones start to get a bit creaky at day-to-day tasks. They still work, but everything seems to take a bit longer than it should. Thankfully, by employing a few cleanup hacks it’s not too difficult to bring it back up to speed. This video contains 11 surefire tips to make your iPhone run faster.
Fake profiles and chat bots were the most frustrating part of using Tinder when I compared it to its competitors. They’re everywhere, trying to sell you something or steal your personal information, trick you into downloading malware or even beg you to send money. If you just want to swipe in peace, here’s what you should look out for.