Top Stories smartphones
- Top 10 Battery-Saving Hacks For Smartphones
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- What's The Best Way To Keep Your Smartphone Charged?
- My Smartphone Doesn't Need To Be Revolutionary
- How Your Smartphone Can Be Good For Your Mental Health
- The 10 Best Uses For An Old Smartphone
Buying on contract means you won’t have to pay up-front for an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus — but you could actually end up paying more for the same phone, calls and data than you need to. Here’s how much you can save by buying up-front and choosing the right prepaid plan — up to $450 compared to a 24-month contract.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve been waiting for the LG G4 since the early teasers and have just seen that it won’t be in Australia until mid-July. Or I can order a grey import today for about $200 cheaper. Assuming I buy from a reputable vendor and do my research to get the model that supports Australian LTE bands, what are the disadvantages of a grey import phone? Or are they basically the same?