Top Stories smartphones
- Planhacker: Every iPhone 6s And 6s Plus Plan From Australia's Major Telcos
- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- Top 10 Ways To Improve The Battery Life On Your Phone And Laptop
- Top 10 Battery-Saving Hacks For Smartphones
- The Cheapest Way To Buy An iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus In Australia
- What's The Best Way To Keep Your Smartphone Charged?
Over just a few years, the batteries in our smartphones have changed a lot. That means those old tips to stretch out your battery life just aren’t as true as they once were, yet we still share them like they’re gospel. Before telling someone to disable Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, let’s shed some light on those old myths.
iOS: Learning to play the piano can be difficult, and even moreso if you don’t have someone there to help you fix your errors and learn good tempo. Simply Piano can do both of those things, and all it takes is your iPhone or iPad. Best of all, it’s free.
Among iOS 9’s best new hidden features is a new option to change the default video recording settings, which should help you save a little space when needed.
The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will go on sale in Australia next Friday (25 September). If you’re planning to ugrade your existing iPhone, you’d be well advised to act before the market becomes saturated with second-hand models. According to Gumtree’s latest findings, you could make an extra $200 by selling sooner rather than later.