Top Stories sleep
- What I Learnt From A Week Away From Tech Distractions
- All About Creating Healthier Sleeping Habits
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- How To Make Getting Out Of Bed In The Morning Easier
- Why Hitting The Snooze Button Is Bad For You
- The Advantages Of Being An Early Bird Vs Being A Night Owl
If you’re actually able to wake up when your alarm goes off, the only thing stopping you from getting out the door on time is your morning routine. Here are some tips to speed things up so you can stay up a little later, sleep in a little more, and still have time to prepare for the day.
Using a screen at night messes with your sleep, but let’s be honest: we all do it anyway. To lessen the problem, use the smallest screen possible.
When you are exhausted, nothing is worse than lying in bed desperately trying and failing to fall asleep. You might have better luck drifting off into dreamland if you try to stay awake instead.