Top Stories sleep
- The Amount Of Sleep You Should Get At Night To Be Happiest The Next Day
- 10 Myths About Sleep Busted
- Nine Ways To Sleep Smarter
- The Best Way To Recover After An All-Nighter
- How To Stay Healthy At Tech Conventions (Before, During And After)
- How To Speed Up Your Morning Routine And Get Out The Door On Time
It’s one of the biggest parenting challenges: getting your kids to go to sleep, but it’s so important for their developing brains and bodies. Sleep recommendations vary by age, so here’s a handy reference chart.
In our 24/7 culture, sleep loss is a major problem. Back in 1942, we averaged almost 8 hours of sleep a night — now that’s down to 6.8. Everyone knows that it’s important to get enough sleep, but you may not realise just how many things can go wrong when you don’t. Depending on how regularly you skip sleep, everything from your vision to sexual performance could be affected.