Top Stories shortcuts
- Seven Advanced Excel Features You Should Be Using [Infographic]
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- How To Get The Best Linux Features On Windows
- The Many Things You Can Do With A Middle Click On Your Mouse
- How To Slipstream Windows Updates Into Your Installation Disc
Making homemade croutons for a salad is usually a process that’s easy enough, but you have to fire up the oven to do it. This method from Bon Appetit shows you how to do it on the stove in a fraction of the time, and infuse a ton of herb and garlic flavour.
If you need to resize a bunch of images on your Mac, Automator is the way to do it in one fell swoop. 9to5Mac shows off how to quickly make your own Automator service for doing just that.