Top Stories shortcuts
- Seven Advanced Excel Features You Should Be Using [Infographic]
- Top 10 Tips And Tricks We Learned From The Military
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- How To Get The Best Linux Features On Windows
- The Many Things You Can Do With A Middle Click On Your Mouse
- How To Slipstream Windows Updates Into Your Installation Disc
If you use Microsoft Word for work, or on any regular basis, you know how much time a couple of quick shortcuts can save you, especially if you use them every day. This graphic runs down eight tips for Word that may be familiar to daily drivers, but still useful for students, office workers, and resume builders alike.
Making homemade croutons for a salad is usually a process that’s easy enough, but you have to fire up the oven to do it. This method from Bon Appetit shows you how to do it on the stove in a fraction of the time, and infuse a ton of herb and garlic flavour.