Top Stories shopping
- GST-Free Threshold Axed: 10% Tax Coming To All Overseas Purchases
- Are Chromebooks Good Laptops For Students?
- Mastercheap 2015: Is It Still Possible To Eat Well For $25 A Week?
- What Lidl Will Mean For Australian Supermarket Shoppers
- Should You Fix That Broken Gadget Or Just Buy A New One?
- What Shopping At Woolworths, Coles And ALDI Actually Costs
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve seen a lot of Kickstarter campaigns lately that promise great rewards and have awesome ideas. Some of them are already fully funded, others need a little help. Is it safe to give them my money if they’re already funded? How can I tell if the end result is going to be as awesome as they promised?
There are two ways to pick out your favourite cold medicine when you go to the store. One is to remember the brand name you used last year; the other is to scan the fine print for the right mix of active ingredients. That second approach may sound like a hassle, but it’s much more effective.