Top Stories shopping
- Seven Things To Take Note Of In The IKEA 2015 Australia Catalogue
- Top 10 Food Infographics To Hang In Your Kitchen Or Save To Your Phone
- Every Supermarket House Brand Product That Costs Less Than $1
- Ask LH: Are High-End Headphones Really Worth The Money?
- Why Australians Are Happy To Pirate, Steal And Lie
- Have Books Actually Become Cheaper In Australia?
My Food Bag is a new food-and-recipe delivery service that provides all the ingredients needed to make home cooked dinners, five nights a week. Unlike similar services, the emphasis is on good eating rather than weight-loss or convenience — each meal is prepared from scratch by the customer using 100% raw produce. Last week, we signed up for the service’s maiden bag to see if it was worthwhile. Here are our initial thoughts.
Hey Lifehacker, We’re getting married soon, and are in the process of trying to find a photographer. Part of the problem is that we’re overseas at the moment, which means we’re restricted to communicating with photographers online. Are quote comparison sites like serviceseeking.com.au and photoportal.com.au worth the time? They sound convenient, but I don’t want to pay for something that doesn’t deliver results!