Top Stories shopping
- All The Ways Credit Card Companies Try To Screw You Over
- Counterfeit Foods, And How To Spot Them
- How I Found The Perfect Running Shoes
- The Beginner's Guide To Picking The Perfect Bicycle
- How To Choose Your Next Android Phone: 2016 Edition
- GST-Free Threshold Axed: 10% Tax Coming To All Overseas Purchases
It’s important to read the fine print with just about everything — especially credit cards. Credit card companies use some pretty sneaky tactics to get you to sign up. They lure you with tempting offers that seem legit, but if you miss one iota of fine print, you’re royally screwed. Here’s what to watch out for, specifically, when you apply for a new credit card.
People are always looking for the best way to keep their produce fresh longer, and some companies make plastic storage containers that claim to do that. But they aren’t cheap. And while they technically work, you’re probably better off saving the $US50 ($65) you’d likely spend on a full set.