Top Stories search
- Why Developers Need To Start Caring About Google Indexing App Content
- What Google's Mobile Search Changes Actually Do
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Don't Hold Your Breath Waiting For Google To Forget You
Facebook’s updated their search software to dig a little deeper into the social network. Now, it will scan through just about everything that’s public and provide you with a ton more search results.
Yesterday, Google announced a new logo. While that wasn’t a big deal, the company also started rolling out a new version of Google Now last night. This one is a lot different. For the better.
When you’re scanning a web page for information, a quick CTRL+F search can help you find specific words faster. The Twinword Finder for Chrome, however, takes that word scanning to the next level by also searching for related terms and only highlighting sections that are pertinent to your search.