Top Stories search
- Why Developers Need To Start Caring About Google Indexing App Content
- What Google's Mobile Search Changes Actually Do
- How To Power Up OS X's Spotlight With Flashlight
- The Best Tools For Finding Information Without Google
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- Don't Hold Your Breath Waiting For Google To Forget You
Google’s Now on Tap in Android Marshmallow is one of those neat features that’s still a little rough around the edges. Today, those edges are getting a little smoother with a handful of new features.
As the name implies, My Burrito Finder, well, finds you a burrito. Visit the site, let it pull your location (or type in a postcode yourself) and let the site do its job. You’ll get pins on a Google Map that indicate how far your future lunch is from you, along with a sidebar packed with reviews and more information.
“Dr Google” will make you think that your mild cough is actually cancer, but MedNexus wants to change that. It’s a medical search site, but instead of just matching popular sources, you get information that’s vetted and useful, from published studies to trustworthy articles on virtually any health topic.