Top Stories saving money
- The Best Tech Deals From Ebay's Mammoth Valentine's Day Sale [Updated]
- Top 8 Ways To Conquer Your Debt
- Hump Day Deals: $1 Capcom Games, Cheap Fast Food, Bellabox Sale
- Dealhacker: Fly To Japan (And Back) With Jetstar For $249
- Australia's Economy Is Slowing: What You Need To Know
- Hump Day Deals: 70% Off Wine, Free Ebooks, $399 PlayStation 4
We’ve said it before: money has a lot to do with mindset. When your money is harder to access (it’s illiquid), you’re less prone to, well, access it. That much is obvious, but according to a study published in the US National Bureau of Economic Research, most people know this, and that illiquidity actually inspires saving.
In our monthly Ratehacker round-up, Jeremy Cabral from comparison site finder.com.au highlights the latest credit card deals, plus the best savings accounts, home loans and personal loans.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: get a $399 exercise bike for $79, 50% off red wine and whiskey pack, more Udemy online courses slashed by 100%.