Top Stories saving money
- Can You Save Money On Petrol By Half-Filling Your Fuel Tank?
- Why Petrol Prices Take So Long To Drop
- Top 10 Better Money Habits You Can Build This Year
- Ratehacker: January's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
- Why The Woolworths Petrol 14 Cents Off Deal Isn't A Great Money Saver
- Roll Your Windows Down Instead Of Using The AC To Save Fuel
Similar to last week’s deal on Nikon’s D3100, JB is currently offering a bit of a steal on the next version up, the D3200. Unlike Big W, this doesn’t come with an extra lens, but at $288 (including cash back), you’re going to be hard-pressed to find a camera of the same quality for less.
Hump day (AKA Wednesday) is arguably the most boring day of the week. So why not liven things up by grabbing one of these nifty online bargains? Deals that caught our eye this week include: get Nikon’s D3100 DSLR for $300 ($454 off), Jetstar’s Australia Day sale and $8 Xbox 360 controllers from Computer Alliance. Click the links below to land yourself a bargain.