Top Stories saving money
- The Best Tech Deals From Ebay's Mammoth Valentine's Day Sale [Updated]
- Top 8 Ways To Conquer Your Debt
- Hump Day Deals: $1 Capcom Games, Cheap Fast Food, Bellabox Sale
- Dealhacker: Fly To Japan (And Back) With Jetstar For $249
- Australia's Economy Is Slowing: What You Need To Know
- Hump Day Deals: 70% Off Wine, Free Ebooks, $399 PlayStation 4
We’ve said it before: money has a lot to do with mindset. When your money is harder to access (it’s illiquid), you’re less prone to, well, access it. That much is obvious, but according to a study published in the US National Bureau of Economic Research, most people know this, and that illiquidity actually inspires saving.
In our monthly Ratehacker round-up, Jeremy Cabral from comparison site finder.com.au highlights the latest credit card deals, plus the best savings accounts, home loans and personal loans.