Top Stories safety
- Reminder: Cheap USB Chargers Can Be Dangerous
- Almost Everything You Own Will Expire: Know When
- 6 Common Fluids That Leak From Cars And How To Diagnose Them
- 8 Basic Life-Saving Skills Everyone Should Know
- How To Avoid Injuring Yourself During Everyday Activities
- 30 Essential Things You Should Keep In Your Car
We’ve all heard the tales of our cancer-causing cooking boxes we keep in the kitchen, but they really aren’t dangerous to be around when they’re running. Craig Benzine from the Mental Floss YouTube channel takes a look at the classic myth in this video.
The groin, as you all know, is one of the most sensitive areas of the body — and, therefore, one of the best areas to target in self-defence. How you execute that groin attack, however, can make all the difference.