Top Stories safety
- All The First Aid Stuff That's Changed Since You First Learned It
- How To Survive Magpie Swooping Season
- The Beginner's Guide To Safe Urban Running
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- How To Choose Proper DIY Workwear For Comfort And Protection
- Why Flying Is Still The Safest Form Of Transport
When was the last time you took a first aid class? The ’80s? ’90s? Like everything in the medical field, first aid is constantly evolving, and what you may have learned to do as a first responder 10 years ago could be completely wrong today. Let’s take a look at some of the biggest changes over the last few years.
If you’re ever in the unfortunate position of needing to restrain someone, the “handcuff knot” does exactly what it sounds like. This versatile knot can do a few other helpful things too.