Top Stories safety
- Reminder: Cheap USB Chargers Can Be Dangerous
- Almost Everything You Own Will Expire: Know When
- 6 Common Fluids That Leak From Cars And How To Diagnose Them
- 8 Basic Life-Saving Skills Everyone Should Know
- How To Avoid Injuring Yourself During Everyday Activities
- 30 Essential Things You Should Keep In Your Car
The groin, as you all know, is one of the most sensitive areas of the body — and, therefore, one of the best areas to target in self-defence. How you execute that groin attack, however, can make all the difference.
When you’re using power tools on a ladder at home, the last thing you want to do is have one fall and hit someone below. Instead of creating a hazard by setting it on top, add a holster to the side of your ladder for safer storage.
If you’re in the market for a new car, you may have seen the term “ANCAP safety rating” floating around. This is a regulatory system that rates the likelihood of a serious injury occurring in the event of an accident. The following guide explains how ANCAP ratings are determined and why you shouldn’t solely rely on them when comparing different car models. We’ve also thrown in some general road safety tips that every motorist should follow.