Top Stories safety
- Reminder: Cheap USB Chargers Can Be Dangerous
- Almost Everything You Own Will Expire: Know When
- 6 Common Fluids That Leak From Cars And How To Diagnose Them
- 8 Basic Life-Saving Skills Everyone Should Know
- How To Avoid Injuring Yourself During Everyday Activities
- 30 Essential Things You Should Keep In Your Car
Overprotective parenting has become a lifestyle for many families, as parents hover over their children in fear that they might get hurt. But kids also need to experience the world firsthand in order to learn and grow. How do you find the balance between freedom and protection when it comes to your kids?
We’ve all heard the tales of our cancer-causing cooking boxes we keep in the kitchen, but they really aren’t dangerous to be around when they’re running. Craig Benzine from the Mental Floss YouTube channel takes a look at the classic myth in this video.