Top Stories road worrier
- TSA Pre Reminds You Just How Painful Airport Security Usually Is
- The Best Apps To Help You Find Cheap Flights In Australia
- Jedi-Approved Productivity Tricks For The Business Traveller
- How to Eliminate Stress From Your Next Business Trip
- The Flights Qantas Is Getting Rid Of And Changing
- How To Make The Airport Less Crappy (And More Fun)
Sure, travelling for business may send you to cool locations (or, you know, the middle of nowhere), but do it frequently enough and it’s bound to take a toll on your body and your mind. Much of this is due to the stressors that spring from being away from your family and routine, not having access to your usual comforts, trying to make it to the gate on time, dealing with road rage and flight delays, and losing an average seven hours of productivity each time you travel.
Qantas is launching a new business-centric frequent flyer program, Aquire, that will let you earn points for general business expenditures for your company and possibly share them with other employees. That might sound tempting, but with only some of the details disclosed, it’s hard to know if the scheme is worth it.