Top Stories road worrier
- The Best Clever Packing Tricks For Travelling
- When Each Australian Airline Puts Flights On Sale
- Five Great Things About Flying In The USA (And Five Things That Bite)
- How To Renew An Australian Passport In 4 Hours
- The Perfect Train: Free Power, Wi-Fi And Wine
- TSA Pre Reminds You Just How Painful Airport Security Usually Is
I’m in a business class train carriage, a vacant seat next to me. There’s a power outlet in the wall and free Wi-Fi that’s worked along the entire route. I have a view of the Pacific ocean and a man keeps bringing me free glasses of wine. It’s hard to imagine how business travel could get much better than this.