- How To Deal With Science Deniers
- How Cisco Turned Stephen Hawking Into A Hologram
- How To Deal With The Most Embarrassing Dating Moments
- How The Last Two Digits Of A Price Can Show You're Desperate To Sell
- Top 10 Mistakes We Make At The Supermarket (And How To Fix Them)
- Why You Can't 'Prepare' Kids For NAPLAN
Android: customising your Android phone’s ringtones and alert sounds isn’t difficult, but Ringtone Slicer is a lightweight audio editor that removes the need to use a bulkier tool or your desktop computer. The app allows you to select songs or loops on your phone, slice them up, and then use them as custom rings or alerts.
Nokia may have released a dubstep version of their iconic ringtone, but undoubtedly the coolest ringtone you can have is one you made yourself. Here’s how to turn any MP3 into a ringtone for free on both the iPhone and Android.
We’ve featured ways to call your lost phone so you can find it, but reader Java-Princess lets us know that a white noise ringtone on the other end will make it even easier to find.