- How To Care For Your Ageing Parents
- Three Common Fitness Traps To Avoid (And What To Do Instead)
- Why Businesses Have No Incentive To Invest In Cybersecurity
- The Five Unhealthiest Takeaway Meals In Australia
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
- An Adult's Guide To Hygiene (For Those Who Weren't Taught As Kids)
Android: customising your Android phone’s ringtones and alert sounds isn’t difficult, but Ringtone Slicer is a lightweight audio editor that removes the need to use a bulkier tool or your desktop computer. The app allows you to select songs or loops on your phone, slice them up, and then use them as custom rings or alerts.
Nokia may have released a dubstep version of their iconic ringtone, but undoubtedly the coolest ringtone you can have is one you made yourself. Here’s how to turn any MP3 into a ringtone for free on both the iPhone and Android.
We’ve featured ways to call your lost phone so you can find it, but reader Java-Princess lets us know that a white noise ringtone on the other end will make it even easier to find.