- The Best Tips For Finding Cheap Airfare With Google Flights
- How To Watch The Super Bowl Online [Infographic]
- Everything I Learned About IT From Stock Photos
- Planhacker: The Best No-Contract Deal On Each Mobile Network
- How Long It Takes To Binge Watch 81 Popular TV Shows [Infographic]
- How To Stay Healthy In The Office: Pay Attention To Ergonomics
Android: customising your Android phone’s ringtones and alert sounds isn’t difficult, but Ringtone Slicer is a lightweight audio editor that removes the need to use a bulkier tool or your desktop computer. The app allows you to select songs or loops on your phone, slice them up, and then use them as custom rings or alerts.
Nokia may have released a dubstep version of their iconic ringtone, but undoubtedly the coolest ringtone you can have is one you made yourself. Here’s how to turn any MP3 into a ringtone for free on both the iPhone and Android.
We’ve featured ways to call your lost phone so you can find it, but reader Java-Princess lets us know that a white noise ringtone on the other end will make it even easier to find.