- Eight Things I Learned At TEDxSydney 2016
- 17 Hacks And Extensions That Will Change How You Use Gmail
- How To Run Ethernet Cables On The Outside Of Your House
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- The Real Reason More Women Don't Code
- Trov App Provides One-Swipe Insurance For All Your Electronics
Android: customising your Android phone’s ringtones and alert sounds isn’t difficult, but Ringtone Slicer is a lightweight audio editor that removes the need to use a bulkier tool or your desktop computer. The app allows you to select songs or loops on your phone, slice them up, and then use them as custom rings or alerts.
Nokia may have released a dubstep version of their iconic ringtone, but undoubtedly the coolest ringtone you can have is one you made yourself. Here’s how to turn any MP3 into a ringtone for free on both the iPhone and Android.
We’ve featured ways to call your lost phone so you can find it, but reader Java-Princess lets us know that a white noise ringtone on the other end will make it even easier to find.