- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
- Should You Upgrade To Windows 10 Now, Later Or Never?
- Taste Test: McDonald's Black & White Burgers
- Dealhacker: The Best Windows 10 Laptops For Under $1000
- The Best New Features Of Windows 10
- EQ Versus IQ: What's The Perfect Management Mix?
Android: customising your Android phone’s ringtones and alert sounds isn’t difficult, but Ringtone Slicer is a lightweight audio editor that removes the need to use a bulkier tool or your desktop computer. The app allows you to select songs or loops on your phone, slice them up, and then use them as custom rings or alerts.
Nokia may have released a dubstep version of their iconic ringtone, but undoubtedly the coolest ringtone you can have is one you made yourself. Here’s how to turn any MP3 into a ringtone for free on both the iPhone and Android.
We’ve featured ways to call your lost phone so you can find it, but reader Java-Princess lets us know that a white noise ringtone on the other end will make it even easier to find.