Top Stories reviews
- Google Chromecast 2 Review: Faster, Smaller, Better
- Star Wars Special Edition HP 15-an007tx Review: I Want The Harmy Edition
- Sony Xperia Z5 Review: Speedy, Snap Happy And Minimalistic
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Why You Shouldn't Trust App Store Reviews (And What To Trust Instead)
- Online Reviews: When To Trust Them, How To Write Them
The Womanizer is one of the most unfortunate-looking sex toys I’ve ever come across, but also one of the most effective. This unique toy utilises suction instead of vibration, and induces powerful orgasms in a shockingly short amount of time. In a sea of vibrators, here’s why the Womanizer stands out.
Navman’s SmartGPS is a 5-inch Android tablet — running quite an old version of Android — that syncs over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with your smartphone, giving you turn-by-turn driving directions and live traffic updates, as well as extra info like the cheapest petrol nearby and any cafes and restaurants in the area. But is it still worth buying a standalone GPS in 2014?
Amid news that nearly 20 per cent of Yelp reviews are “suspicious” (and Yelp’s reponse that it automatically filters those ones out), it’s easy to wonder how to write an actually useful review. The Consumerist shares a few tips to better craft your review.