- What The People Reading Your Resume Wish You Knew
- How To Psych Yourself Into Going To The Gym More Often
- Most Cybercrime Still Relies On Our Laziness
- What I Learnt About Dealing With People From Playing Games Online
- How To Stop Being A Petulant Whiner
- Carhacking: Why Your Computerised Car Could Actually Be Less Secure
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.