- How To Balance A Fun Life With Your Financial Goals
- Hands-On: What Does A $299 Electric Toothbrush Feel Like?
- How To Use The Turing Test To Improve IT
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- The Theory Of Cumulative Stress: How To Recover When Stress Builds Up
- Top 15 Geekiest IKEA Hacks
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.