- The Complete Guide To Clearing Space On Your Smartphone
- Why Do So Many Companies Still Use Internet Explorer?
- 10 Great Gift Ideas For Lifehacker Dads
- How To Skip The Line And Manually Update Your Nexus Device
- Hump Day Deals: 70% Off Wine, Free Ebooks, $399 PlayStation 4
- How To Deal With 'Shadow IT' In Your Organisation
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.