- Lifehacker's Total Guide To Download And Torrent Privacy
- Encryption Today: How Safe Is It Really?
- Quit Worrying Everything Is Going To Kill You FFS
- How To Fit Volunteering Into Your Packed Schedule
- All About The Best Ways To Use LinkedIn
- Already Watched The First 4 Game Of Thrones Episodes? You've Failed
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.