- Four Things I've Learned Using A Standing Desk
- What You Need To Know About Microsoft .NET Core 1.0
- Which Streaming Service Has The Best Movies?
- Should We All Be Having Two Sleeps Per Day?
- How To Keep Your Mobile Staff's Phones And Laptops Secure
- How To Get Through The Workday When It Feels Like The World Is A Mess
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.