- How Often Do Australia's Streaming Services Refresh Their Content?
- Why Science Funding Should Go To People, Not Projects
- How To Hack Your Entire Life With Vegemite
- Lifehacker 101: How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- Why Are Universities Still Using PowerPoint?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
Today’s best apps and services for search, email, music streaming and to-do management weren’t always number one. Some of the apps we loved a long time ago are still out there, updating, adding features and keeping their fans happy even if they don’t have what it takes to thrill tech bloggers or stay in the limelight. Here are a few of those old dogs you may remember, and some of the new tricks that make them worth a fresh look.
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.