- The Basics Of Music Production: Recording Audio
- Novelty And The Brain: Why New Things Make Us Feel So Good
- Xbox One Internals: What Are Azure And Hyper-V Really Doing In There?
- How To Install Linux On A Chromebook
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Windows Azure In Australia: Everything You Need To Know
Android: GTD-style to-do manager Remember The Milk announced a major update to its Android app today, including an overhauled interface with new features and a free version of the app with basic features for all users.
Windows only: Remember the Milk is a powerful task manager, but most office work puts Outlook in front of you. Now you can bridge your Outlook and RTM tasks with MilkSync, a free download for RTM Pro customers (and 15-day trial for everyone else).
Popular to-do list application Remember The Milk is releasing their iPhone app for free to all users. And yes, there is a catch.
It’s great that your to-do list manager can set tags, due dates and locations to your important tasks. Make it even better by having it show you the tasks that have slipped by or gone without due dates or labels.
If you’re a big fan of Remember the Milk for basic to-do lists and location-aware reminders, you’ll be pleased to see how easily you can tweak it to contain your entire GTD workflow.
Google Chrome extension A Bit Better RTM is one of our favourite ways to tweak the popular Remember the Milk online to-do list web app, and now it’s been ported as a native Google Chrome extension.