Top Stories regulars
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: Can I Be Sued For Using A Copyrighted Photo On My Blog?
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
- Ask LH: Will I Get Fined For Downloading Game Of Thrones?
- Ask LH: Is Microsoft Edge Any Good?
- Ask LH: Can I Be Overweight And Still Healthy?
I’ve been drinking soft drinks since I was a kid and can’t get enough of the stuff — Coke, Fanta, Pepsi, Sprite, RC Cola, Bisleri Chinotto, you name it. As I hit my mid-20s I’m beginning to wonder what all that sugar and caffeine is doing to my insides. Are there any healthy alternatives I can try? (And DON’T say water!)
Dear Lifehacker, I just read a news report on an Australian tech site that said Netflix will be losing a bunch of content this month. Apparently, around 80 movies and TV shows are set to disappear. The same story is appearing on multiple Aussie sites. Are these reports accurate? If I lose access to Around The Twist, I’m going to flip out!
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve nearly finished my university degree in engineering, so keeping my LinkedIn up to date is of course crucial. But I wonder, how skilled should I be to list a skill on LinkedIn? For example, when it comes to renewable energy, I know more than the average person. But when compared to people working in the industry, I probably don’t not that much! So what shouldn’t I include on my profile?