Top Stories regulars
- Ask LH: Should I Upgrade To Mac OS X Yosemite?
- Ask LH: I Want To Write Android Apps, Where Do I Start?
- Ask LH: Where Should I Sell My Old Phone?
- Online Bargains For Hump Day (If You Act Fast)
- Ask LH: Are High-End Headphones Really Worth The Money?
- Ask LH: Should I Switch From Contracting To Full-Time Work?
Hey Lifehacker, We have been using a single Apple ID for all of our iPod and iPad devices for the sharing of App purchases between family members. Now that Apple has introduced Family Sharing with iOS 8, what are the pitfalls to watch out for if we want to give the kids individual Apple IDs for their devices? Will any saved games/progress/in app purchases be deleted from their devices?
Google officially announced Android 5.0 last week and along with it came a new developer preview. Included in that preview are a slew of pretty new wallpapers for your phone-decorating pleasure.
Hey Lifehacker, When you’re applying for a job, there is quite a bit of emphasis placed on your own references — but no one seems to do a reference check on their potential bosses. If you were going to work for someone, wouldn’t you want to know what management style that person had? Should I ask for references from my potential employer?