Top Stories regulars
- Ask LH: What Evidence Do My Illegal Downloads Leave Behind?
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: Can I Be Sued For Using A Copyrighted Photo On My Blog?
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
- Ask LH: Will I Get Fined For Downloading Game Of Thrones?
- Ask LH: Is Microsoft Edge Any Good?
Hi Lifehacker, I’m a recent mature-age graduate who has worked in many different fields but not the field I’ve studied (IT). Therefore I have no work experience in the field except for the university projects and assignments that I did. I currently work in a different field altogether (teaching) which was also part of my double degree, but there are minimal chances of getting a full-time job there. How do I get my foot in the door for IT jobs if I have no commercial experience?