Top Stories regulars
- Ask LH: What Evidence Do My Illegal Downloads Leave Behind?
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: Can I Be Sued For Using A Copyrighted Photo On My Blog?
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
- Ask LH: Will I Get Fined For Downloading Game Of Thrones?
- Ask LH: Is Microsoft Edge Any Good?
Dear Lifehacker, Much of your advice around resumes is all about getting you in the door — past the auto-screeners and the six second glances. But what if I’m already in the door? I’m being referred for a job, and I’m wondering if you’ve got any advice for this situation. I figure they’ll spend a bit longer looking at it since they’re giving me an interview.
Dear Lifehacker, I hear a high metabolism is good for losing weight and keeping healthy, so I try to stay active. However, I love my afternoon naps! Sometimes I’m just tired, but they keep me productive. Sleeping slows your metabolism down though. Am I undoing all my good work?