Top Stories regulars
- Online Bargains For Hump Day (If You Act Fast)
- Ask LH: Are High-End Headphones Really Worth The Money?
- Ask LH: Should I Switch From Contracting To Full-Time Work?
- Ask LH: Is A MacBook Pro A Good Buy For A Developer?
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
- Five Best Travel Planning Apps
Hi Lifehacker, I recently started working in an office building quite close to where I live. It’s a half hour walk through some lovely suburban streets, across a freeway overpass and into an industrial area. This is the first time in my life I haven’t been driving or public transporting to work and I enjoy it. However, the recent inclement weather, while a boon to struggling farmers, is causing me problems.
Hi Lifehacker, There have been a lot of stories recently from the US about customers recording calls to demonstrate how bad customer service can be. I’m wondering if it’s legal to do that in Australia.