Top Stories regulars
- Ask LH: What Evidence Do My Illegal Downloads Leave Behind?
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: Can I Be Sued For Using A Copyrighted Photo On My Blog?
- Ask LH: How Can I Watch State Of Origin In HD?
- Ask LH: Will I Get Fined For Downloading Game Of Thrones?
- Ask LH: Is Microsoft Edge Any Good?
Dear Lifehacker, What can you do if you have no work referees for a potential employer? I lost my current position after four months, due to major differences with the manager, so I can’t use him as a referee. Prior to that I worked for a small team for seven years — but three of them, including the manager, were killed in a car accident. That means there is no one that can vouch for my work to any employer. Any ideas?