Top Stories recipes
- Diced, Chopped, Minced And More: A Visual Guide To Six Basic Knife Cuts
- The Best Apps To Manage Your Recipe Collection
- Six Ways To Make The Perfect Fried Egg
- Try This 'Recipe' To Increase Productivity Over The Next Week
- SodaStream Plus Vegemite: Yes, Sodamite Is Truly A Taste Sensation
- Brush Up On Your Culinary Skills This Weekend
Slow cookers are one of the best tools for low-effort cooking. Although you might not think a frittata would turn out well in the slow cooker, the result is actually a more flavourful egg dish.
When you think of ramen, you probably think of those cheap packets students eat — which is fine, but real, fresh ramen is a different — and much more delicious — matter. This graphic from the folks at Lucky Peach shows you how to make your own.
Sometimes you don’t have the time or patience for a recipe (or you just have some leftover ingredients). This chart shows you a simple formula to put together any slow cooker meal.
Homemade green smoothies are a fast, easy and inexpensive way to get fibre, folate, vitamins and antioxidants in your diet. One trick that will make whipping them up not just easier but also more convenient is to freeze some kale cubes ahead of time.
Asparagus is simple enough to cook, and it’s pretty easy to season it and make it delicious too. However, if you want to try something new with your asparagus, try shaving it.