Top Stories reading
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Become A Better Writer By Learning To Be A Skilled Reader First
- Google Reader Is Shutting Down; Here Are The Best Alternatives
- Why Tablets Trump Books For Older Eyes
- How To Get All Your Gadgets Ready For The Beach This Summer
- How To Spot Truth In The Sea Of Lies, Rumours And Myths On The Internet
Many of us still prefer old-fashioned paper books, but they cause fatigue when you have to have to hold the pages open for longer reading sessions. Instructables user Zabala came up with a clever solution: a reading ring.
It’s often hard to set aside time to read all the interesting articles you encounter during the day, which is why bookmarking services designed to maintain a ‘read later’ list have become so competitive. Today we’re looking at the most popular three and pitting them against one another: Pocket, Instapaper and Readability. Here’s how they stack up.
A lot of people want to improve their writing skills, both professionally and personally. In order to achieve that, a key ingredient is often ignored: Reading. Belle Beth Cooper from social sharing service Buffer uncovers what it takes for you to become a more skilled reader — and in turn, a better writer.