Top Stories reading
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Become A Better Writer By Learning To Be A Skilled Reader First
- Google Reader Is Shutting Down; Here Are The Best Alternatives
- Why Tablets Trump Books For Older Eyes
- How To Get All Your Gadgets Ready For The Beach This Summer
- How To Spot Truth In The Sea Of Lies, Rumours And Myths On The Internet
iOS: Outread is a solid speed-reading app that teaches you how to read faster while also helping you get through your backlog of articles to read on Pocket and Instapaper. Now, the app is also available on the iPad.
You might want to share a picture of a book you’re reading or snap a shot of a settings page so you can help a friend. Whatever your reason, you can take screenshots on most Kindle devices. Here’s how to do it.
One of the best features of Safari for iOS is Reader. With a tap of a button you can strip a web site down to its bare essentials and read without the clutter of menus or ads. Wired points out you can get the same feature in a browser like Chrome using a bookmarklet from Readability or Instapaper.