Top Stories reading
- The Everyday Tasks Your Phone Does Better Than Your Computer
- How To Use Pocket Like A Pro To Save Everything From The Web
- Reading Made Awesome: The Features Of Ebook Apps You Should Be Using
- Become A Better Writer By Learning To Be A Skilled Reader First
- Google Reader Is Shutting Down; Here Are The Best Alternatives
- Why Tablets Trump Books For Older Eyes
Android: Despite the internet revolution, books are still a valuable source of information. Reading takes time though. If you’re the type to stick to non-fiction, fact-filled books, Blinkist can help you get to the good parts.
iOS/Android: Bookmark-and-read-later tool Instapaper updated with quite a few new features today. It now includes text-to-speech functionality, user profiles and some nifty goodies for iOS 8 users.
Web/Chrome: Panda combines top-rated stories and images from popular websites to keep you informed as well as inspired to make awesome things. You can even replace Chrome’s new tab page with it.
We’ve known for a while that your smartphone is a better PC than your PC ever was. It can’t replace everything your computer does, but there are some things that are actually better to do on your phone rather than on your computer.