Top Stories quotables
- Nine Quotes From Stoic Philosophers For Happier Days
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- Four 'Confusing' Zen Quotes And What You Can Learn From Them
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- 'Sucking Is The First Step To Being Sorta Good At Something'
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy Of Your Refrigerator
Flat surfaces can be a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, it’s great to have the area to work or play on, but on the other, those flat surfaces act like a magnet for stuff. If you’re trying to keep your home or workspace a little more tidy, this simple mantra will help you avoid clutter buildup.
Smart money decisions require careful consideration. But there’s such a thing as decision fatigue, too, even when it comes to personal finance. Overthinking a small money decision could end up costing more than it’s worth.
If you’ve ever felt stuck, struggled with self-doubt, or worried about finding success, US president Barack Obama suggests you stay focused on working your craft.
When we think of confidence, it’s hard not to associate it with being successful. Confidence isn’t really about success or failure, though. It’s about jumping in and taking action regardless of what the outcome will be.