Top Stories quotables
- Nine Quotes From Stoic Philosophers For Happier Days
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- Four 'Confusing' Zen Quotes And What You Can Learn From Them
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- 'Sucking Is The First Step To Being Sorta Good At Something'
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy Of Your Refrigerator
When the world is bringing you down, don’t get mad. Get silly. Learn to find the fun in everything.
There’s nothing wrong with spending money, but we often mindlessly spend money on crap we don’t need. Our brains are easily manipulated into consuming, and as financial writer Cait Flanders reminds us: “What consumes your mind controls your life.” And your finances.
Time is something we all wish we had more of, but it’s unfortunately a finite resource. Whether you’re trying to be less flaky, or you can’t seem to ever be on time for anything, it can help to remember that time is valuable for everyone.