- Xbox One Internals: What Are Azure And Hyper-V Really Doing In There?
- How To Install Linux On A Chromebook
- Focus More On Your Brain And Less On Your Diet To Lose Weight
- Windows Azure In Australia: Everything You Need To Know
- Top 10 Ways To Save Money On Tech
- Five Things I Learned At The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit
This quotation from Theodore Roosevelt argues that comparing your work, your life or whatever else will only serve to make you unhappy. Why? Because when you compare yourself to others, you know all the dirty details of your situation or the problems with what you’ve created, but only the seemingly positive surface information about them or their work.