Top Stories quotables
- Nine Quotes From Stoic Philosophers For Happier Days
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- Four 'Confusing' Zen Quotes And What You Can Learn From Them
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- 'Sucking Is The First Step To Being Sorta Good At Something'
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy Of Your Refrigerator
Flat surfaces can be a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, it’s great to have the area to work or play on, but on the other, those flat surfaces act like a magnet for stuff. If you’re trying to keep your home or workspace a little more tidy, this simple mantra will help you avoid clutter buildup.