Top Stories quotables
- Nine Quotes From Stoic Philosophers For Happier Days
- Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Small Business Advice
- Four 'Confusing' Zen Quotes And What You Can Learn From Them
- Jerry Seinfeld's Advice On Time Management And Persistence
- 'Sucking Is The First Step To Being Sorta Good At Something'
- Top 10 Inspirational Quotes Worthy Of Your Refrigerator
When we think of confidence, it’s hard not to associate it with being successful. Confidence isn’t really about success or failure, though. It’s about jumping in and taking action regardless of what the outcome will be.
Planning a disaster recovery (DR) strategy can be a complex and time-consuming task. One simple question can help you focus your planning: How much data are you prepared to lose?