- All Mozilla Wants For Christmas Is For You To Make A HTML5/WebGL Game
- Top 10 Clothing Annoyances, Fixed
- Learn To Make Any Dish You Cook Better With The Science Of Taste
- How To Stay Productive On A 4 To 6 Hour Sleep Cycle
- Ask LH: Which Programming Language Should I Learn First?
- The Best Hidden Settings You Can Unlock With OS X's Terminal
When you don’t want to depend solely on the official App Store to get your iPhone 2.0 applications, you want to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch—and less than two weeks after the iPhone 2.0 launch, it’s easier than ever to do with your new device. The hard-working iPhone Dev Team released the jailbreak utility PwnageTool version 2.0.1 this weekend, and while it’s not as one-step as ZiPhone, it still offers an easy GUI interface for the job. Let’s take a look at the step by step for jailbreaking your iPhone 2.0 device with PwnageTool.