Top Stories psychology
- Hating The Rich Can Stop You Becoming Wealthy
- The Misconceptions About Mental Illness We Need To Unlearn
- This Is Why You Will Lose Your Argument
- A Home Of Your Own: Dream Or Delusion?
- How I Broke Out Of My Social Comfort Zone By Saying Yes To Everything
- How Your Smartphone Can Be Good For Your Mental Health
Learning to take criticism isn’t a skill most of us want to learn, but it’s essential to getting an objective view of your strengths and weaknesses. This video gives you a start-to-finish primer on how to take, filter, clarify, and apply criticism you receive.
You’ve probably been told the “golden rule” at some point in your life, but it’s not always ideal for those times you want to ooze charisma. That’s where the “platinum rule” comes in.
When you’re in debt or just trying to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle, the thought of money can be stressful. Yes, it helps to come up with a financial plan. But if you start to feel down about your finances in the meantime, it might help to think about the ways in which your life is the same with or without money.