Top Stories psychology
- Four Ways To Use Your Dark Side For Good (And Fight Evil In Others)
- How To Set KPIs For Your Life
- A Guide To The Good Life: The Best Life Hacks From The Ancient Stoics
- The Truths Behind Eight Common Old Wives' Tales
- How To (Almost Always) Pick The Right Handshake
- Top 10 Supposedly 'Bad' Personality Traits That Can Actually Be Good
We all have to deal with difficult people we can’t avoid. Seeing things from their perspective helps create empathy and understand their perspective. Use the phrase “It must not be easy” to help you see the other side before you react.
Everyone has a dark side, but that’s not a bad thing — you just need to know how to use it for good. Think of it this way: Batman has more anger issues than any therapist can cure, but he channels those to make the world a better place. There’s no reason you can’t do that too… you know, minus the billions of dollars and the cave.