Top Stories psychology
- How To Know When To Call It Quits In Your Relationship
- Five Ways To Bounce Back From A Horrible Day
- What Scientists Can Learn From Pseudoscience
- The 10 Stuff-Ups We All Make When Interpreting Research
- Time Assets And Debts: A Different Way To Think About Productivity
- Make Room For Your Passion, Even If It Can't Be Your Job
It’s important to find the cause of your procrastination, but it’s equally important to identify all of the aspects of your life it affects. Writing down and analysing your procrastination habits can help you see how it could be negatively affecting your life in ways far beyond your work.
We’ve all failed to keep up our exercise routines at some point. Weeks without training, consecutive days of binging, terrified to step on the scale — it happens to the best of us, and it’s always hard to get started again and get back on the horse. Here’s exactly how to get back into your fitness routine.