Top Stories psychology
- 20 Cognitive Biases That Affect Your Decision-Making
- EQ Versus IQ: What's The Perfect Management Mix?
- How To Identify A Narcissist (Before They Burn You)
- How To Deal With People Who Undermine Everything You Do
- Hating The Rich Can Stop You Becoming Wealthy
- The Misconceptions About Mental Illness We Need To Unlearn
Before you decide to settle down with anyone, it’s a good idea to find out how they act under stressful situations. Take your pick: Go on a canoe ride or head to IKEA.
Programming can be as fulfilling an experience as it is frustrating. While you might have all the tools and design patterns in the world, sometimes a problem can seem unsolvable, or the solution too complex and lengthy to implement and anxiety quickly builds. So what do you do when your brain gives out at a critical coding juncture?