Top Stories programming
- Why Crossy Road's Developers Launched On Android Through Amazon
- What Does It Take To Be A Developer (Other Than Coding)?
- If You're Going To Learn By Doing, Make Sure You Have Good Toys
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- How To Develop Useful Google Glass Apps
- Ask LH: I Want To Write Android Apps, Where Do I Start?
Whether you’re learning in a classroom or on your own, few things beat a good library of resources for learning to code. Invent With Python houses heaps of resources dedicated to learning the language, including a long list of free and cheap ebooks that you can download directly from the site.
If you can’t decide which programming language to learn, knowing how much you might earn could be useful information. A ranking of popular language choices puts Ruby on Rails in the top spot.
Software engineering is one of the most in-demand and best paying careers, but learning computer science can also pay off even if you don’t do it professionally. Google has a guide to the courses and experiences future software engineers should consider.