Top Stories procrastination
- The Best Ways To Waste Time Productively
- Newton's Laws Of Getting Stuff Done
- Why Saving Tasks For Tomorrow Doesn't Always Work
- Use This Flowchart To Identify The Type Of Procrastinator You Are
- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- How To Decide Whether A Task Is Worth Outsourcing
It’s easy to get distracted when the first thing your browser shows you in the morning is Facebook, Twitter or your favourite site. Reduce the clutter by adding a separate, work-only account to Chrome.
Most of us hate deadlines, but they’re part of life. If your deadlines are whooshing by, adding a unique colour cues you in that the deadline is creeping up.