Top Stories privacy
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- What We Can Learn From The Biggest Corporate Hacks
- How To Safely Share Your Home Wi-Fi With Friends
- How The 'Free' Website Approach Makes Life Harder For Everyone
- Linux Security Distros Compared: Tails Vs Kali Vs Qubes
- Let's Talk About OS X Yosemite's Privacy Issues
If the Sony hack has taught us anything, it’s that keeping incriminating emails in your inbox is a terrible idea. If someone gets into your email, everything you’ve ever said could be out in the open. Here’s how to make sure that doesn’t happen by automatically backing up and deleting everything in your Gmail account on a schedule.
We’ve shown you how to tap your network and monitor everything that’s happening before. However, blogger Jacob Salmela’s shows off a trick that makes it even easier using OS X Yosemite’s packet sniffer.