Top Stories privacy
- Why Social Engineering Should Be Your Biggest Security Concern
- Why iCloud Is Too Confusing For Most People
- What Metadata Does The Government Want About You?
- Why We're Becoming Happier For Our Bosses To Spy On Us Online
- Doctor Who Shows How To Keep Your Hiring Plans Secret
- What Would The Tech Requirements For Metadata Retention Be?
Mac: HandyLock is a utility that makes sure your Mac is locked and password-protected every time you get up and wander away from it. It uses your phone — or any other Bluetooth device — as a “key”. When it’s out of range, the app will lock your screen for you, automatically.
Android: Facebook introduced a genuinely cool feature with Chat Heads, but there’s one problem with it; you can open it anywhere, so per-app security PINs aren’t very helpful. Chat Lock fixes this problem.