Top Stories privacy
- How To Cover Your Tracks When Snooping On Someone's Phone Or Computer
- How To Hide Files On Your Computer
- When Does Google Hand Over Your Data To Governments?
- Why Social Engineering Should Be Your Biggest Security Concern
- Why iCloud Is Too Confusing For Most People
- What Metadata Does The Government Want About You?
Android: Your desktop’s webcam probably has a handy indicator to tell you when it’s on. Your phone does not. If you’re concerned about certain apps using your camera or microphone when you’re not aware of it, D-Vasive attempts to help keep you aware.