- How To Get Your Kids To Go To Sleep: An Age-By-Age Guide
- Most Popular Top 10 Posts Of 2013
- Lifehacker IT Pro Readers Share Their Best Time-Saving Tricks
- Why We're So Materialistic, Even Though It Doesn't Make Us Happy
- How To Stop Google Using Your Phone To Log Every Place That You Go
- Six Strategies To Beat The Stress Of Christmas Gift Giving
Selling stuff online is a simple way to unload your stuff, but no matter how often you’re selling items, it’s easy to forget the important details that help ensure a quick sale. Worse, if you don’t pay close attention to what you’re writing in the description, you might include a few words and phrases that make the listing look like a scam. We’ve put together a simple checklist to help you avoid those pitfalls and remember the details that count.
Getting ready to travel can be a pain because there’s so much to remember. You have to pack, get a ride, figure out when to leave, prepare your itinerary, have your identification ready, and a lot more. To help you avoid the almost inevitable memory loss that comes with holiday preparation, we’ve put together a printable checklist to ensure you’re ready to go.
We told you last week about the 2012 calendar templates for Word. Now its Office siblings Excel and PowerPoint have joined the party with their own free downloadable 2012 designs.
Every year, Microsoft releases template updates for Word users to print current year calendars. Hyper-organised people will have been hanging out for the 2012 releases since at least last October, but they’re now available for download.