Top Stories presentations
- Five Reasons Your Presentation Is Letting You And Your Audience Down
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Hackathon Presentations
- Seven Free Add-Ins And Apps To Supercharge Microsoft Office
- How I Beat My Fear Of Public Speaking
- Going From 'Suck To Non-Suck' As A Public Speaker
- How To Nail Your Follow-Up Interview
Even people who are unafraid of public speaking get uncomfortable when asked to talk off-the-cuff. In the few minutes before you have to go up on stage, think of the main line you want to say and lead with it.
Meetings and presentations can be a waste of time if they aren’t handled well. Designer Michael Dearing suggests taking inspiration from science fairs to make exhibits that are more engaging and interactive.
Being persuasive is often a function of being (or at least appearing) trustworthy. The more people trust you the more likely they are to listen to your words and do what you want. For that purpose, the HAIL method can guide you.