Top Stories presentations
- How To Master Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Five Best Online Presentation Creation Tools
- How To Calm Your Nerves Before Making A Terrifying Speech
- Craft A Better Presentation With Zombie Apocalypse Principles
- Five Reasons Your Presentation Is Letting You And Your Audience Down
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Hackathon Presentations
A good presentation is like a good joke — you don’t want the whole thing to be too predictable or it loses all of its power. Keeping the “1, 2… 4! rule” in mind while you put your presentation together can help.
When you’re building a presentation, you may be tempted to dive right into making the slides. Instead, take the time to draft it as an outline first. You may know your material, but the outline helps you focus on the important points without getting carried away.
Put your presentation’s important information in the first minute to grab your audience’s attention. You’ll engage people more by showing them why they should listen — and make for a better presentation in the process.
When it comes to productivity on the go, Android has come a long way. You now have plenty of options to stay productive on your phone or tablet. While the best will cost you money, you can get respectable features for free. We think MobiSystems’ OfficeSuite 8 is the best overall option for Android, but we have more options if the price tag scares you.
If you have a great idea for a new business, and you’re looking for funding or other support, you’ll probably have to break out the PowerPoint. There are only 10 slides you should need for your pitch.