Top Stories presentations
- Five Best Online Presentation Creation Tools
- How To Calm Your Nerves Before Making A Terrifying Speech
- Craft A Better Presentation With Zombie Apocalypse Principles
- Five Reasons Your Presentation Is Letting You And Your Audience Down
- Top 10 Ways To Improve Hackathon Presentations
- Seven Free Add-Ins And Apps To Supercharge Microsoft Office
If you have a great idea for a new business, and you’re looking for funding or other support, you’ll probably have to break out the PowerPoint. There are only 10 slides you should need for your pitch.
Having a good sense of humour can make you more charismatic and become the type of person people like to be around. Being funny isn’t always easy, however, and legendary animator Chuck Jones believes the main ingredient is how you say or do something — not what you say or do.
Microsoft has added some new features to the web version of Sway, its presentation builder that isn’t PowerPoint. The big additions in this version are the ability to use embed codes from other sites and an enhanced range of import options.
Sway could be a PowerPoint killer, and oddly enough, the free presentation tool is from Microsoft.