Top Stories photos
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- Top 10 Ways To Take Your Media Collections Digital
- All The New Stuff In IFTTT For iOS, And What You Can Do With It
- How To Take Sunset Photos Like A Professional
- How To Look Your Best In Photos
- Five Best Web Sites For Image Hosting And Photo Sharing
Mac: Pixelmator, our pick for the best image-editing software for Mac, has been updated with a few handy new features. It now comes with a new repair tool, support for locked layers and more.
Hey Lifehacker, My archive of digital photos stretches back a dozen years and is 70GB in size. I recently combined all my photos files on to my new laptop and have quickly realised that in some cases I have triplicate copies or more of the same photos in different folders. Are there any programs that can analyse and match photos that appear more than once? I have spoken with all my friends and they all suffer this common problem.
Android: Adobe has finally released the Android version of its Revel service (previously available only on iOS). The app allows you to store photos online, share private libraries with friends and family, and use Adobe’s fairly powerful editing features to modify your pictures.
Android/iOS: Photo management is never easy. Tidy is an app that makes it a little simpler by automatically grouping your photos for you so you can easily sort them into different albums.