Top Stories photos
- Top 10 Ways To Take Your Media Collections Digital
- All The New Stuff In IFTTT For iOS, And What You Can Do With It
- How To Take Sunset Photos Like A Professional
- How To Look Your Best In Photos
- Five Best Web Sites For Image Hosting And Photo Sharing
- Future-Proof Your Digital Photos With Better Archiving Techniques
Photo Streams on iOS are kind of a confusing and horrible way to manage photos. However, blogger Ben Walker points out that you can use shared photo streams as a massive storage system without using your iCloud storage space if you use the shared photo stream option.
iPhone: Sometimes you don’t really need to keep the pictures you take with your iPhone around for a long time. If you use your camera as a tool for making notes, remembering things or just taking throwaway pictures of dumb things to send to friends, Notograph is an app that keeps all those junk shots off your camera roll.
Hi Lifehacker, My grandmother has recently been lamenting that she doesn’t have many recent photos of us, because now they’re all digital. Initially I thought I’d buy her a digital photo frame (a quick eBay check suggests you can pick one up for $99 or less). But then I thought I could just buy her a cheap or second-hand tablet instead.