Top Stories photography
- The Best Photography Apps For iPhone: 2014 Edition
- Five Best Photoshop Alternatives
- How To Take Amazing Looking Photos Of Uncooperative Kids
- Take Photos From Above The Eyes For Great Portraits
- Beginner Vs More Advanced DSLR Features: Specs That Matter
- Why I Ditched Photo Management Apps And Use Dropbox Instead
Android: Google’s built-in camera app for Android has been one of the few remaining outliers in the deluge of stock Android apps released on the Play Store. That ends today, and we get a bunch of new features to boot.
In January 1996, Charles “Chuck” O’Rear captured the above photo on his Mamiya RZ 67 film camera while driving through the wine counties of California. It would go on to become the default wallpaper for Windows XP — an image that has been seen by hundreds of millions of people. Here is the story behind the iconic photo, along with O’Rear’s design tips for perfect wallpaper creation.
The cheap string tripod is a great trick when you need steady shots without proper equipment. Instructables user inspiredwood took it to the next level with a DIY contraption that makes it a much more pocketable solution.