Top Stories photography
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
- Can Someone Take Pictures Of You In Public And Publish Them?
- How To Safely Watch The Partial Solar Eclipse
- The Best Photography Apps For iPhone: 2014 Edition
Web: If you prefer shooting images in better-quality RAW formats, you’ll be aware that photo-sharing sites like Flickr often don’t support the format. Pics.io uploads RAW and JPEG formats to Google Drive, has built-in editing tools, and previews them online.
The professionals make it look easy, but the truth is creating good hyperlapses (and timelapses) requires skill and patience. Unlike snapping a single still, lapse photography depends on capturing a lot of images with minimal to no variation in light levels, framing and positioning. If you’re after some pointers, you’ve come to the right place (well, video).
Alexia Sinclair is an award winning Australian artist and photographer whose work has appeared in everything from glossy fashion magazines to fine art museums. She has also worked on commercial campaigns for a range of high-profile clients including Canon and Harpers Bazaar and is currently one of Seagate’s Creative Professionals. We recently asked Alexia to share her expertise in the area of portrait photography. Here are here top seven tips.
If you need to take some fancy-looking photos of your items with a smartphone, you can use your computer monitor for a bright background and set your item on a flat, reflective surface.