Top Stories photography
- How To See The Halley's Comet Meteor Showers This Week
- How To Enjoy Wednesday's Total Lunar Eclipse
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
Learning even just the basics of photography takes a bit of work and one of the more complex ideas is the relationship between ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Lifehack has a graphic that helps make sense of it.
iPhone: We’re fans of using DeGeo to remove location info from photos. If you’d prefer to skip that step altogether, DeGeo Camera never records your location to begin with.
Fancy electronics can make taking great photos easier, but no all of us have the cash to purchase everything we need. However, if you have some time on your hands and a knack for building, you can master “splash” shots, like the one above, with a DIY rig comprised of wood, a solenoid and an Arduino Uno.
Composing a picture is about more than just putting your subject inside the frame. This video shows you the basics of photo composition so you can learn to take better photos.