Top Stories photography
- How To See The Halley's Comet Meteor Showers This Week
- How To Enjoy Wednesday's Total Lunar Eclipse
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
Want to take better pictures? Proper exposure is a critical part of that equation. The video above from Canon and photographer Arthur Morris teaches us settings to use for our DSLRs and how to use histograms.
iOS: We’ve seen manual camera apps for iOS before, but Reuk offers a slightly different take on the idea. It includes a full set of manual controls, but it’s also surprisingly easy to use.