Top Stories photography
- How To See The Halley's Comet Meteor Showers This Week
- How To Enjoy Wednesday's Total Lunar Eclipse
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- Three Basic Design Principles Everyone Can Use In Everyday Life
- How To Get The Most Out Of The New Google Camera For Android
- All The Awesome Stuff You Can Do With Google+ Photos
Famed photographer Elena Shumilova says consistency is the most important thing for photographing your kids.
Learning even just the basics of photography takes a bit of work and one of the more complex ideas is the relationship between ISO, aperture and shutter speed. Lifehack has a graphic that helps make sense of it.
iPhone: We’re fans of using DeGeo to remove location info from photos. If you’d prefer to skip that step altogether, DeGeo Camera never records your location to begin with.