Top Stories passwords
- What To Do When Someone Breaks Into Your Computer
- eBay Demonstrates How Not To Handle Being Hacked
- Why Patching Heartbleed Doesn't Fix The Security Time Bomb
- It's No Surprise Anymore: Your Data Is Never Safe Online
- How To Make Your Entire Internet Life More Secure In One Day
- Three Ways To Improve Your Android's Lock Screen Security
Windows/Mac: Dashlane, one of our favourite password managers, just took the wraps off its latest version. Dashlane 3 now features emergency contacts who can access your passwords if you’re unable to, secure password sharing for teams or families, and it’s even lighter on system resources than ever.
Dear Lifehacker, I am quite security-conscious when it comes to online accounts and use strong passwords via LastPass and two-factor authentication wherever possible via SMS. However, I will be travelling overseas soon, and getting a new SIM card and number. How can I keep my accounts secure while travelling and not need to receive text messages?