Top Stories passwords
- Why Social Engineering Should Be Your Biggest Security Concern
- Why iCloud Is Too Confusing For Most People
- What To Do When Someone Breaks Into Your Computer
- eBay Demonstrates How Not To Handle Being Hacked
- Why Patching Heartbleed Doesn't Fix The Security Time Bomb
- It's No Surprise Anymore: Your Data Is Never Safe Online
iOS: Today, one of our favourite password managers, 1Password, has been updated to support the newest version of iOS. To celebrate, it’s now going freemium.
Recent reports of celebrities having nude or risqué photos of themselves leaked online highlights the serious risk of hackers getting access to our personal pictures.
Android: Per-app PIN locks are nothing new. However, they could be more secure. Dynamic Pin takes a page out of TimePIN’s book and allows you to create dynamically changing lock codes for individual apps.