Top Stories passwords
- What To Do When Someone Breaks Into Your Computer
- eBay Demonstrates How Not To Handle Being Hacked
- Why Patching Heartbleed Doesn't Fix The Security Time Bomb
- It's No Surprise Anymore: Your Data Is Never Safe Online
- How To Make Your Entire Internet Life More Secure In One Day
- Three Ways To Improve Your Android's Lock Screen Security
Android: Per-app PIN locks are nothing new. However, they could be more secure. Dynamic Pin takes a page out of TimePIN’s book and allows you to create dynamically changing lock codes for individual apps.
Windows/Mac: Dashlane, one of our favourite password managers, just took the wraps off its latest version. Dashlane 3 now features emergency contacts who can access your passwords if you’re unable to, secure password sharing for teams or families, and it’s even lighter on system resources than ever.