Top Stories opinion
- Nexus Phones Were For Android Enthusiasts, But Pixel Is For Everyone
- Four Things I've Learned Using A Standing Desk
- Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Buy A Next-Gen Console (Yet)
- When It Doesn't Pay To Be Google's Guinea Pig
- Stop Paying For Windows Security; Microsoft's Security Tools Are Good Enough
- What Works: The Web Way Vs. The Wave Way
I’ve been using a standing desk for a few months now and I love it. It makes me feel more productive, keeps me active and cost me next to nothing to set up. Still, I had some growing pains. If you’re thinking about setting up a standing desk, here’s what I learned so you don’t have to.
In less than a month, the next generation of video game consoles will be upon us. On November 22, the Xbox One will officially launch in Australia, followed by the PlayStation 4 on November 27. Doubtlessly you’ve already spent plenty of time deciding which console is best for you — but have you considered holding off altogether? Here are five reasons why you’re probably better off waiting at least a year.