Top Stories office culture
- How To Know When It's Time To Leave Work And Go Home
- How To Deal With A 'Drive-By' Manager That's Never Around
- Craft A Better Presentation With Zombie Apocalypse Principles
- What To Do When You Miss A Deadline At Work
- How To Tell Your Boss You're Unhappy At Work
- How To Make The Most Of A Mentor And Get Ahead In Your Career
How do you know you’re done for the day? Everyone wants to leave the office at a reasonable hour, but you also don’t want to feel like a slacker when you log off and stop reading emails. Here are a few “finish lines” to help you know when it’s ok to stop working and get on with your day.