Top Stories office 365
- Microsoft Office 2016: What We Know So Far
- How Will Hosting Office 365 In Australian Data Centres Make A Difference?
- Traps To Watch For When Licensing Office 365
- Microsoft Office For iPad: Everything You Need To Know
- V8 Supercars' Winding Road Into The Cloud
- Office 365 Business For Australia Explained
Microsoft has expanded its Delve contextual search and notification tool by adding “boards”, which let you organise and share content which Delve highlights.
From March 2015, Microsoft will host its Office 365 and Dynamics CRM for Australian business customers in the shiny new Australian Azure data centres in Melbourne and Sydney which it officially opened in late October. How will that process happen, and what practical difference will it make to customers?