Top Stories notifications
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- How To Disable Avast's Annoying Sounds And Popups
- Delete Your Way To Productivity
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 6
- How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mind-Reading Personal Assistant
Pushbullet can’t seem to stop rolling out useful updates. Users can now reply to SMS messages from the desktop, regardless of what app you use for texting.
Android: The notification shade is easily one of the best innovations that Android brings to mobile. However, it’s not perfect for everyone. Floatify offers an alternative: pop-up notifications that are even available in immersive mode.
Android: The last time we mentioned ACDisplay, we praised it for bringing Moto X-style notifications to any Android phone. The app has updated since then, and while it has shed the Moto X style, it makes up for it with a new look, the option to replace your lock screen, and an active mode that wakes when you pick up your phone.
iOS/Android: Todoist, one of our favourite to-do list apps, took the wraps off location-based reminders today. Now you can create to-dos that trigger reminders when you enter or leave a specific area. Remembering pick up milk when you pass the supermarket has never been easier.