Top Stories notifications
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- How To Disable Avast's Annoying Sounds And Popups
- Delete Your Way To Productivity
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 6
- How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mind-Reading Personal Assistant
Android: One of the most useful features of Android’s notifications is the ability to perform actions like archiving an email or “favoriting” a tweet from the notification. Now, Pushbullet can take those same actions with its mirrored notifications.
Push notifications can be evil — they tend to distract us while also killing the battery on our mobile devices. So we’re curious about your perspective: what apps are worth having push notifications enabled for?
iOS: iOS 8′s new widgets are a great way to make Notification Center more useful. Vidgets is an app that allows you to add information such as world clocks, device status and GPS information to your Notification Center.
iOS: iOS 8′s new widgets and extensions are a great way to spruce up your Notification Center. Launcher takes advantage of the new feature in iOS 8 and gives you a speed dial to your apps and contacts right in the Notification Center.