Top Stories notifications
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 6
- How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mind-Reading Personal Assistant
- How To Create A Smarter Notification System For Your Device With Pushover
- How To Get Automated Alerts When Your Favourite Artists Release New Work
- How To Prune Your Phone's Notifications
Chrome/Safari: Streak, an email organisation suite for Gmail, unveiled message tracking today. Now, it integrates with Gmail (or Google Apps), pops up a message to let you know when a message has been read, and offers a timeline view so you can see who’s read it, when and on what devices. Best of all, it’s free.
Android (rooted): The default sound control options in Android leave a bit to be desired. They don’t let you discretely adjust notifications, calls, media, or even choose which notification sounds play when. Ultimate Sound Control changes all of that, and does what its name implies.
Android: Pushover is an awesome app with which you can create a smarter, seamless notification system for just about any application you can imagine. Today, Pushover updated its Android app with a number of handy new features.
Android: If you like the look of Ubuntu Touch, or just enjoy Ubuntu’s overall colour scheme, Ubuntu Lockscreen can turn your boring old slide-to-unlock into something a bit more fun to use. The app supports app notifications, SMS alerts, password unlock and live animations, so it’s functional and enjoyable.