Top Stories notifications
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- How To Disable Avast's Annoying Sounds And Popups
- Delete Your Way To Productivity
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 6
- How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mind-Reading Personal Assistant
Mac: By default, the Notification Center on Mac sorts items manually. That’s fine for many people, but if you’d prefer to sort notifications with the most recent notification at the top, iDownloadBlog points to a setting you might have missed.
Notification Center is a useful feature for Mac users, and it’s easy enough to create a keyboard shortcut to pull it up by just hopping into the Keyboard Shortcuts menu in System Preferences. But if you’d prefer to invoke a specific view setting, iDownloadBlog shows off how.
Android: One of the most useful features of Android’s notifications is the ability to perform actions like archiving an email or “favoriting” a tweet from the notification. Now, Pushbullet can take those same actions with its mirrored notifications.
Push notifications can be evil — they tend to distract us while also killing the battery on our mobile devices. So we’re curious about your perspective: what apps are worth having push notifications enabled for?