Top Stories notifications
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- How To Disable Avast's Annoying Sounds And Popups
- Delete Your Way To Productivity
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 6
- How To Turn Your Phone Into A Mind-Reading Personal Assistant
Android: The last time we mentioned ACDisplay, we praised it for bringing Moto X-style notifications to any Android phone. The app has updated since then, and while it has shed the Moto X style, it makes up for it with a new look, the option to replace your lock screen, and an active mode that wakes when you pick up your phone.
iOS/Android: Todoist, one of our favourite to-do list apps, took the wraps off location-based reminders today. Now you can create to-dos that trigger reminders when you enter or leave a specific area. Remembering pick up milk when you pass the supermarket has never been easier.
Chrome: Previously mentioned Contactive combines your social networks and its own database to add contact info to your phone calls. Now the company is bringing that same feature to your desktop so you can see who’s calling you without even touching your phone.