Top Stories no luggage
- No Luggage: What Everyone Can Learn From Luggage-Free Travel
- No Luggage: How I Changed My Work Habits To Use Only A BlackBerry
- No Luggage: Travel-Ready But Not On The Road Yet
- No Luggage: What To Pack When You're Packing Nothing
- No Luggage At All: Hitting The Road With A BlackBerry, A Toothbrush And Not Much Else
The challenge? Spend a week on the road with no change of clothes and nothing but a BlackBerry, and still do my job as Lifehacker’s editor. Here’s the complete story in chronological order.
I spent last week on the road with nothing but a BlackBerry Torch and some essential toiletries for No Luggage Week — an experience that proved both liberating and productive. Few people would ever duplicate the exact experience, but it does have plenty of lessons for anyone who travels regularly for work.
I always planned that one of the main posts during No Luggage Week would have to cover how I altered my work habits to deal with not having a computer as my chief work device. But you know what? I really didn’t have to make that many changes.