Top Stories music
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Rock Stars
- Four Soundcloud Alternatives To Discover And Share Great Music
- Ask LH: Are High-End Headphones Really Worth The Money?
- The Best Spotify Tips And Tricks You're Probably Not Using
- Do Old Video Games Have An Active Place In The World?
- How To Turn A Raspberry Pi Into A Private Streaming Music Service
You’re strumming along and somehow your pick loosens from your fingers and falls into the depths of your acoustic guitar. Instead of shaking your instrument like a madman, grab a pencil.
iOS/Android/Spotify apps: Turntable.fm may have passed on from this world, but its successors live on. While plug.dj aims to fill its desktop shoes, Soundrop brings shared, synced playlists to Spotify on the desktop as well as mobile.
DIY musical instruments are a whole different ball game. If you’re looking for a place to start, Adafruit has a guide to building your own MIDI controller using an Arduino.