Top Stories movies
- Why The Latest EFA Claims About Piracy In Australia Are Nonsense
- Top 10 Time-Travel Movies To Stimulate Your Mind
- Should Movie Monkeys Be CGI Or Practical?
- Top 10 Movies And TV Shows That Are Like Game Of Thrones
- Do Old Video Games Have An Active Place In The World?
- Would You Blacklist A Movie Because Of The Director's Personal Life?
The topic of movie piracy often lends itself to dubious claims and dubious statistics. Advocacy group Electronic Frontiers Australia has launched a site which tries to track whether movies that Australians download illegally are legally available. Unfortunately, the interpretation of the data is questionable at best and ludicrous at worst.
When it launched back in March, Foxtel’s no-contract streaming movies service Presto cost $19.99. From Sunday, that price will drop to $9.99 a month.