Top Stories movies
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
- Why The Dallas Buyers Club Piracy Letter Won't Matter
- Ten Australian Classics That Need To Be On Netflix Right Now
- Tricks And Downloads That Make Netflix Even More Awesome
- How To Access Netflix US Using Your Netflix Australia Account
- Now We Know Pricing, Australian TV Is Terrified By Netflix's Launch
Subscription streaming services like Netflix and Stan generally refuse to disclose how many hours of content they offer, but those numbers can be a useful raw metric for deciding who provides the best value. Streaming search app Gyde has toted up the numbers on the five main services in Australia right now. Who comes out on top?
Today, Star Wars gets re-released yet again. This time, it’s coming to iTunes, Google Play, Quickflix and EzyFlix. Whether or not you’ve already bought this specific collection a dozen times, digital libraries aren’t going away. But is it worth buying from them?
iOS: Popcorn Time, the movie streaming app that uses torrents to serve up movies as streams, is now available on iOS and you don’t need a jailbreak to use it.
Netflix is a pretty amazing service if you happen to be a fan of US movies and TV shows. Unfortunately, there isn’t a whole lot of Aussie flavour at the moment, which is kind of the point of a localised service. With that in mind, we’ve assembled ten Aussie flicks that should definitely be included in the next content roll out. Get on it, Netflix!