Top Stories movies
- How To Turn YouTube Into Your Ultimate Entertainment Hub
- How Netflix Will Deal With Australian VPN Users
- What Will The 340,000 Australians Already Using Netflix Do Now?
- 10 Movies So Bad, Downloading Them Would Be A Crime
- Monster's 'Ultra HD' Cables: Essential AV Gear Or An Overpriced Crock?
- Dolph Lundgren Shares His Top Five Life Hacks
Interest in cryptographic pioneer Alan Turing has seen a resurgence via the movie The Imitation Game about his life. To mark its recent release, here are some pictures of Bletchley Park, where Turing worked as part of the UK Government Code & Cypher School team.
Hey Lifehacker, I’m currently running a Quickflix trial and I’m considering testing out Stan. But I’ve realised that one of my main reasons for downloading movies via torrents is because I can download during my ISP off-peak period, then watch them during the evening. Streaming movies during the evening eats all my ISP quota. Is there any way to get around that? I realise I can pre-buffer on a computer, but I want to watch on my lounge room TV.
When streaming service Stan was announced last November, it was said to be launching in early 2015. We now have a date for the launch — January 26.