Top Stories movies
- Dealhacker: The Top 50 DVDs And Blu-rays From JB Hi-Fi's Epic Movie Sale
- The People Who Upload Torrents
- Ask LH: What Evidence Do My Illegal Downloads Leave Behind?
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: What Podcasts Should I Be Listening To?
- 11 Hidden Netflix Tricks And Shortcuts You Might Not Know Existed
On April 28, Captain America: Civil War was released in Australia. It’s the thirteenth movie in the nearly ten billion US dollar Marvel Cinematic Universe. It’s also the culmination of a story between Iron Man and Captain America that’s spanned nearly a decade of storytelling. Here’s the lay of the land up until now.
When it comes to movies and TV shows, physical media is definitely on its last legs. For traditionalists, this just means that prices have never been better! JB Hi-Fi is in the midst of a massive clearance sale with more than 350 DVDs and Blu-rays going for under $10. Here are 50 hand-picked titles that everybody should have in their collection. To make life easy, we’ve also included links to each deal.
Whether it’s a roller coaster, haunted house, or horror movie, people love to scare themselves for entertainment. It might seem odd, but it turns out making yourself feel fear actually comes with some decent perks.
I’m looking at buying some video editing software (budget up to $500) and was wondering what would be the best software to spend my money on? I have PC and just need basic editing (although I may need to do more later). At a minimum, I’ll need to chapterise, cut clips, merge files and change formats (mainly to mp4, wmv, avi). I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the choices out there so please help!