Top Stories movies
- 11 Hidden Netflix Tricks And Shortcuts You Might Not Know Existed
- What Is 'TurboFlix' For Netflix And Do You Need It?
- Top 10 Documentaries To Watch On Netflix This Week
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
- Ask LH: Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
Netflix has swiftly become Australia’s most popular streaming entertainment service by a wide margin. If you’re fresh to the service you might not realise there’s a wealth of useful options and shortcuts hidden beneath the hood. Here are some of our favourites — from manually adjusting the streaming rate to deleting your viewing history.
Imagine boosting your Netflix library by 5000 additional titles. Sounds pretty cool, right? This is exactly what the monthly subscription service TurboFlix purports to do. You’ve probably seen it advertised on Facebook and wondered what the deal is. Is it legal? Is it a scam? Is it worth the money? Here’s what you need to know.