Top Stories movies
- Top 10 Documentaries To Watch On Netflix This Week
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
- Is Netflix Australia Showing Censored Versions Of Movies?
- Which Aussie Streaming Service Has The Most Box Office Hit Movies?
- Why The Dallas Buyers Club Piracy Letter Won't Matter
- Ten Australian Classics That Need To Be On Netflix Right Now
Hi Lifehacker, I’m one of the 250,000-odd Australians who already had a US Netflix account prior to its local launch this year. Given that with the exchange rate it’s slightly cheaper in Australia (and that I can switch between the services with a VPN), is there any way I can switch my account over? I don’t want to create a new Australian Netflix account and lose the curated ‘My List’ attached to my US account.
Box sets look absolutely lovely, but they can be a huge waste of money if you already own what’s in the set. Instead of forking over the cash for stuff you already have, you can create your own boxed set to display and organise your prized books, magazines or movies.
The Netflix of movie torrents, Popcorn Time, has always been an easy way to stream movies — and now you can do it right from your browser, no extra software required.