Top Stories movies
- Ask LH: Are All My Favourite Netflix Movies About To Disappear?
- Ask LH: What Podcasts Should I Be Listening To?
- 11 Hidden Netflix Tricks And Shortcuts You Might Not Know Existed
- What Is 'TurboFlix' For Netflix And Do You Need It?
- Top 10 Documentaries To Watch On Netflix This Week
- Netflix Is Getting Its First Big Web Interface Update In Four Years
Dear Lifehacker, I just read a news report on an Australian tech site that said Netflix will be losing a bunch of content this month. Apparently, around 80 movies and TV shows are set to disappear. The same story is appearing on multiple Aussie sites. Are these reports accurate? If I lose access to Around The Twist, I’m going to flip out!
Dear LH, I’m planning to set up an outdoor cinema in my backyard next summer. This is only for personal use with friends and family, but I read somewhere that you’re not allowed to publicly screen movies without permission from the copyright holder. Is this something I should be worried about? Or is it just a case of possibly annoying the neighbours who will be able to hear it?
Dear Lifehacker, Could you recommend some podcasts to me? I’ve been listening to This American Life, TED and Radiolab and want to broaden my horizons with some fresh content. I’m most interested in podcasts in mp3 format as I like to download them to my phone for later listening (no internet connection required).