Top Stories movies
- Dolph Lundgren Shares His Top Five Life Hacks
- 10 Animated Movies To Watch With Your Kids These School Holidays
- Dolph Lundgren Shows Lifehacker How To Break People
- Why The Latest EFA Claims About Piracy In Australia Are Nonsense
- Top 10 Time-Travel Movies To Stimulate Your Mind
- Should Movie Monkeys Be CGI Or Practical?
Last week, we matched biceps with The Expendables‘ Dolph Lundgren during some hand-to-hand combat training — click here to see the video. During this mildly terrifying experience, we also asked Dolph to share his tips for maintaining a perfect life balance. Read on for his top five life hacks.
If your rugrats are anything like mine, you’re probably sick to death of Frozen by now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a wonderful movie filled with likeable characters, a positive take-home message and effortlessly catchy songs. But the magic starts to wear a bit thin after the two-hundredth viewing. With Term 3 school holidays about to kick off, things are about to get even worse. Luckily, Lifehacker’s resident cartoon geek is here to help…
Today we caught up with action movie demi-god Dolph Lundgren who was in town to promote Optus’ new “Switch” offerings. During his visit, Dolph agreed to show off some hand-to-hand combat techniques for beginners.