Top Stories mobile phones
- What Is 5G And How Does It Work?
- How To Pick Your Next Android Phone: 2015 Edition
- A Developer's Guide To Monetising Your App
- Planhacker: The Best No-Contract Deal On Each Australian Mobile Network (August 2014)
- A Developer's Guide To Building Your First App
- The Best Bookmarklets To Make Mobile Browsing Less Annoying
A recent New York Times article points to a glaring inconsistency between the amount of “screen time” toddlers have using tablets, phones and computers – and the advice of many early years specialists.
Dominic Williamson is an app developer who began his career as a psychology student with no prior coding experience. Within six months of changing to an IT degree, he had produced one of the most successful fitness apps on Microsoft’s Windows Phone Store, the Gym Pocket Guide. Here are some tips from Dominic that will help budding app developers make actual real money from their apps.
One of the jobs of the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is to track whether phone companies and internet service providers are meeting regulatory requirements. Today, it announced it had issued formal warnings to 39 providers for not meeting basic requirements around paperwork and customer information. That would make us cautious about using any of them.