Top Stories mobile apps
- Google Settings Is A Super-Useful Android App You've Missed
- Extra Fizz: Lessons From Coca-Cola For Building Mobile Workforce Apps
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
- Superior Alternatives To Boring Stock iPhone Apps
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
Brought to you in partnership with Konica Minolta, Evolve is your weekly guide to trends and advice in enterprise technology.
Just because you’ve been using the same enterprise app distribution model for years doesn’t mean it’s the best one for your organisation. It’s still early in 2016 and its prime time to re-evaluate the way your company lets its employees access apps to help them with their work. Here are three enterprise app distribution models that you can consider switching to.