Top Stories mobile apps
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
- The Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- How To Upgrade To A New Android Phone And Take Everything With You
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- The Best Android Wear Apps
Workflow is a new app for iOS where you can create your own little micro apps that can instantly search for directions home, find the nearest pizza joint, search for lyrics to the currently playing song and more. The best part? Workflow is super easy to use. Let’s dig into how it works and learn how to make your own workflows.
iOS: When your workout goal is to achieve a particular appearance, having photographic progress shots can help. Pushh not only helps you take pictures of yourself, but also tracks related fitness information.
iOS/Mac: We’ve seen plenty of options for display mirroring between a Mac and an iPad, but they tend to be laggy because they work over Wi-Fi. Duet Display fixes that problem by only working over a wired connection.