Top Stories mobile apps
- How To Make Your iOS Notifications Smarter With IFTTT
- iOS Vs Android: Which Platform Has Better Tablet Support?
- How To Encourage Citizen Developers
- How App Stores Changed The Way We Buy Software
- Seven Downloads And Extensions To Make Dropbox Even More Awesome
- Why You Should Care More About Your Smartphone's Security
iOS: If you subscribe to a lot of RSS feeds, you know it can be tough to keep up with them. Good sites that don’t update often may get lost in the crowd, and even fast-moving sites can move so fast that good articles get buried. Slow Feeds automatically organises your feeds to bring that good stuff up front.
Jet-lag is one of those conditions that you just have to endure, unless you’re willing to ingest copious amounts of caffeine or staple your eyelids open. That said, next time you’re suffering from a radical shift in time zones, you might want to give Entrain a go. It’s an iPhone app that claims to get you back into sleeping sync as quickly as possible, by aligning your circadian rhythms with that of your environment.
Android: Floating apps are one of the neatest features of Android. Hover Browser is the latest in a series of apps that allow you to perform tasks while working on other things in the background.