Top Stories mobile apps
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
- The Best Twitter Client For Android
- Supercharge Your Lock Screen With DashClock Widget And These Add-Ons
- How One Aussie Developer Gave Parents Peace Of Mind
- Your Quarterly Jailbreak App Roundup, April 2013
- BlackBerry: The Next 10 Things That Will Happen
iOS: There are plenty of alarm clocks and timers for the iPhone, but Wake combines a simple look with useful tools that make setting and customising alarms easy. Don’t be fooled by its design: behind that interface are features that make sure you get up on time in the morning.
When Google Keep launched, it never got the fanfare it deserved. The people that did review it compared it to all the wrong apps, like Evernote or Microsoft OneNote. That’s a shame, because a surprisingly good note-taking app went under the radar, underrated for coming up short against contenders it wasn’t designed to face. It’s about time to give Google Keep a fair shake, see where it shines and how it fits in with the competition.
Pano for half price on Android, Private Camera now free on iOS, Notable reduced to 99c on iPad, Itsdagram now available on Windows Phone, plus lots more. Deals end without warning, so be quick or miss out!
AccuWeather Platinum for 99c on Android, ComicBook! now free on iOS, Flickr Studio now free on iPad, Camera Roll Sync HD now free on Windows Phone, plus lots more. Deals end without warning, so be quick or miss out!