Top Stories mobile apps
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
- Superior Alternatives To Boring Stock iPhone Apps
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
- The Free Apps We're Most Thankful For
- How To Upgrade To A New Android Phone And Take Everything With You
Android: Google Now has always been great for keeping you up to date on important stuff, and now it’s even better. Google has teamed up with over 30 developers to add Google Now integration for tons of popular apps, including Pandora, Shazam and Kayak.
iOS: When it first launched, Cobook was one our favourite address book apps for iOS. Development eventually stopped when it was purchased by FullContact. Now, it’s back, and it works very similarly to the original app.
iOS/Android/Windows: Whether you’re stranded during your travels or just want to plan your next road trip, HotelTonight is an app we’ve recommended as a good last-minute option. As of today, you can access discounts on HotelTonight’s inventory in two ways: Rate Drop and Bonus Rate.
iOS: Alfred is best known as a supercharged application launcher. However, if keyboard shortcuts aren’t always your thing, the new iOS app controls all your Alfred action from a remote app.
Android: Plex is one of the best personal media streaming services with one of the more confusing purchasing models. Today, the company is simplifying it to one simple app on the Play Store.