Top Stories mobile apps
- Google Settings Is A Super-Useful Android App You've Missed
- Extra Fizz: Lessons From Coca-Cola For Building Mobile Workforce Apps
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
- Superior Alternatives To Boring Stock iPhone Apps
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
IF for Android is already pretty awesome. Today it’s getting an awesome new battery-monitoring channel. Now you can tie IFTTT actions to triggers like charging your phone, when your battery gets low, or when you remove it from the charger. Plus, you can now toggle settings like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.