Top Stories mobile apps
- Google Settings Is A Super-Useful Android App You've Missed
- Extra Fizz: Lessons From Coca-Cola For Building Mobile Workforce Apps
- How To Hire A Developer To Build An App For Your Small Business
- Superior Alternatives To Boring Stock iPhone Apps
- How To Create Your Own iOS Apps And Extensions With Workflow
- The Best Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks For iOS 8: Part II
Android: Google’s foray into fitness tracking hasn’t changed the industry, but if you’ve ever wanted to wade into the self-tracking waters without buying extra gear, it’s helpful. It’s also getting better, with distance travelled measurements and estimates of how many calories you’ve burned.