Top Stories media centres
- Build The Perfect Media Centre For $600
- Raspberry Pi XBMC Solutions Compared: Raspbmc Vs OpenELEC Vs XBian
- The Complete Guide To Turning Your Video Game Console Into A Living Room Media Centre
- How To Watch And Record Live TV On Your XBMC Media Centre
- Turn A Raspberry Pi Into An XBMC Media Centre In Under 30 Minutes
- The Five Biggest Media Centre Annoyances (And How To Fix Them)
Chances are your home theatre system is a mess, with multiple devices hooked into it your TV (Blu-Ray player, laptop, digital tuner and the rest). Here’s how I rolled all those devices into one awesome media centre that costs less than $600 to build.
XBMC is one of our favourite media centre solutions, and the Raspberry Pi makes a dandy XBMC machine for $US35. However, with three different builds for the Pi, which one should you use? They’re all a little different, and they have various strengths and weaknesses. Here’s how to pick the right one.
Yesterday the Apple TV got an over-the-air update that broke the awesome PlexConnect app that brought Plex to unjailbroken Apple TVs. If you’ve already updated, there’s a way to fix it.