Top Stories maps
- The Best Ways To Use Google's New My Maps Tool
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- How To Set Up The Ultimate Personal Google Maps
- How To Plan A Trip Itinerary Using Custom Google Maps
- Lifehacker Maps: Australian Ghost Towns
- Why I Still Use A Dumb Phone (And Have No Plan To Change)
When you’re travelling or out running errands, sometimes you suddenly realise you have to take care of business. The Flush Toilet Finder app on iOS and Android makes it easier to find free public toilets and shows you how to get to them.
Android/iOS: Alongways, the service that finds interesting and useful places to stop along your road trip route, just released new mobile apps for iOS and Android that will guide you to interesting sights, places to eat and historic landmarks while you’re already on the road — perfect if you’d like a little adventure.
Yesterday, Google updated its long-forgotten My Maps tool. The service has been masquerading as Maps Engine Lite, but with a new release, a shiny new Android app, and integration with Google Maps proper, it’s worth knowing just what all you can do with it.