Top Stories maps
- The Best Ways To Use Google's New My Maps Tool
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- How To Set Up The Ultimate Personal Google Maps
- How To Plan A Trip Itinerary Using Custom Google Maps
- Lifehacker Maps: Australian Ghost Towns
- Why I Still Use A Dumb Phone (And Have No Plan To Change)
iOS: The offline mode in Google Maps is great, but when you add in the data the app automatically caches and cookies, it can take up a lot of space. Thankfully, OS X Daily reminds us that there’s a way to clear out that cache, it’s just tucked away in a very weird place.
Third-party tracking websites like Pokevision are exceedingly popular with Pokemon GO players due to their ability to reveal the geo location of pokemon in real time. Over the past week, the game’s creator Niantic has been systematically shutting down these applications with little to no explanation to outraged fans. In the face of mounting criticism, the company has finally released a statement explaining why these tracking sites are being blocked. Turns out it’s all Brazil’s fault.
If you’re looking for a good real-time Pokemon GO map to replace the now defunct PokeVision, travel deals web site Skiplagged has just the ticket.