Top Stories maps
- The Best Ways To Use Google's New My Maps Tool
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- How To Set Up The Ultimate Personal Google Maps
- How To Plan A Trip Itinerary Using Custom Google Maps
- Lifehacker Maps: Australian Ghost Towns
- Why I Still Use A Dumb Phone (And Have No Plan To Change)
As the name implies, My Burrito Finder, well, finds you a burrito. Visit the site, let it pull your location (or type in a postcode yourself) and let the site do its job. You’ll get pins on a Google Map that indicate how far your future lunch is from you, along with a sidebar packed with reviews and more information.
iOS: Keeping track of your favourite places in a city or of locations you want to check out is a bit of chore. Sure, you can save favourites in Google Maps, or bookmark places in Yelp, but neither of those work particularly well. Placeboard is an app made specifically to help you organise those places.
Android: Waze, one of our favourite mapping apps, released a new version version for Android today. Waze 4.0 comes with a brand new interface and smart reminders based on your calendar events.