- Taste Test: Can A $39.95 Coke Glass Really Improve The Taste?
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
- How Dick Smith Will Ditch Its AS/400 For An Amazon Cloud Solution
- The Essential Android Security Features You Should Enable Right Now
- Three Tricks For Dealing With Anxiety In The Moment
- Which Cheap Smartphone Should You Buy?
Starting, managing and growing your business will likely be one of the toughest challenges you’ll ever face. But the rewards are clear. Financially, and if all goes to plan, for your lifestyle. Here are some tips, tools and ideas to help you strategically consider your day-to-day cash flow and your goals for future growth.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out