- The History Of The To-Do List (And How To Make Yours More Effective)
- Five Hidden Benefits Of Windows Server 2012 R2
- The Most Infuriating Traffic Fines In Existence
- How To Get The Most From A/B Testing
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Managers Adds Three New Tools
- Check Out Windows Server 2012 R2 And Win An Xbox One
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out
“Payday loans” — emergency sums to tide you over if you’re short while waiting for your salary — are an expensive way to get money. New operator Ferratum offers a technology twist by incorporating the ability to apply for short-term loans via SMS messages, but the rates remain just as painful.