- How To Have A Social Life If You Don't Work A 9-To-5 Job
- How To Work From Home Effectively When You're Short On Space
- Taste Test: The DIY KFC Double Down Dog
- How To Make The Most Of Your Momentum When Getting Things Done
- Will Rural Subsidies Make The NBN Affordable?
- Your TV's Advanced Picture Settings, Explained
Starting, managing and growing your business will likely be one of the toughest challenges you’ll ever face. But the rewards are clear. Financially, and if all goes to plan, for your lifestyle. Here are some tips, tools and ideas to help you strategically consider your day-to-day cash flow and your goals for future growth.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out