- 10 More Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas (That Don't Suck)
- Why Writing Your Resume And Cover Letter Is So Hard
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- Coke Life Is Coming To Australia: Everything You Need To Know
- The Secret Powers Of Chrome's Address Bar
- 10 Lazy, Last-Minute Halloween Costumes That Actually Look Amazing
Starting, managing and growing your business will likely be one of the toughest challenges you’ll ever face. But the rewards are clear. Financially, and if all goes to plan, for your lifestyle. Here are some tips, tools and ideas to help you strategically consider your day-to-day cash flow and your goals for future growth.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out