- How To Balance A Fun Life With Your Financial Goals
- Hands-On: What Does A $299 Electric Toothbrush Feel Like?
- How To Use The Turing Test To Improve IT
- How To Motivate Yourself By Living Your Life Like A Movie
- The Theory Of Cumulative Stress: How To Recover When Stress Builds Up
- Top 15 Geekiest IKEA Hacks
Starting, managing and growing your business will likely be one of the toughest challenges you’ll ever face. But the rewards are clear. Financially, and if all goes to plan, for your lifestyle. Here are some tips, tools and ideas to help you strategically consider your day-to-day cash flow and your goals for future growth.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out