- How To Perfect Work/Life Balance (Without Quitting Your Job)
- The Lost Art Of Candour In The Workplace
- How To Overcome The Guilt Of Financial Mistakes
- How To Look Better In Photos Based On Your Body Type
- The Three-Step Guide To Finding Satisfaction At Work
- The Busy Professional's Guide To A One-Day Business Trip
Starting, managing and growing your business will likely be one of the toughest challenges you’ll ever face. But the rewards are clear. Financially, and if all goes to plan, for your lifestyle. Here are some tips, tools and ideas to help you strategically consider your day-to-day cash flow and your goals for future growth.
Dear Lifehacker, I’ve racked up a fair bit of credit card debt, and while I’m slowly paying it off, it’s a pain wrangling multiple bills with different interest rates. My credit union is offering debt consolidation loans with a lower rate than any of my cards — should I take that, use it to pay off all of my cards, and only have one, low-interest bill to pay every month? Thanks, Trying to Dig Out