- The Ten Grossest Lifehacker Taste Tests
- 2000 Images Of My Little Ponies (And Other Tales Of IT Revenge)
- Five Tips For Setting Up The Ideal Home Office
- How To Get Channel 9HD On Your TV
- Lifehacker's Static Podcast With Gizmodo & Kotaku: Episode Two
- How To Disable Microsoft's 'Spying' Service On Windows 10
If you have a place in your house where the lighting is particularly bad, sticking a little LED light on the underside of a cabinet or on a wall is a great solution. If you want a little more control over the light, Hackaday community member Thomas Snow added in motion control.
Sometimes, it’s nice to have a light on as you get ready for sleep, but having it at full brightness is no good. Make shows how to build a self-dimming lamp with a built-in sleep timer.
Lamps are easy to come by, but if you want to make your own, Make shows off an incredibly simple build that stuffs a flippable light inside a small jar.
If you need to do some serious nighttime spotting, you can make a powerful spotlight using a flashlight focusing light through a large magnifying glass.