- Five Steps To Securing Your Business IT Systems
- Eight Windows 10 Tricks And Shortcuts You Probably Didn't Know
- This Simple Windows 10 Tweak Could Reduce RAM And CPU Usage
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- Lovehacker: Can A Pelvic Floor Exercise Tool Improve Your Sex Life?
- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
You may have heard of Phillips Hue Lightbulbs that connect over Wi-Fi and let you adjust them via your smartphone. If you happen to have one, you can access an open API to hack them to do more than standard operations.
Remember when burning CDs was a thing, and everyone had stacks and stacks of blank CDs stored on spindles? Well, if you still have some of those spindles and no need for the CDs anymore, this easy DIY project turns them into a fun desk or hanging lamp, perfect for your workspace or home office.
When you need to get up at night, it helps to have a little light so you don’t stumble through the dark. If any light will do, why not make an awesome one out of an old NES controller?