- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- My Robot Valentine: Could You Fall In Love With A Robot?
- Five Things I Learned From Being A Pickpocket Victim
- How To Implement A Data Privacy Strategy Without The Pain
- 10 Outlook Tricks You Need To Master
- 'Deeply Sorry' Telstra To Give Away Unlimited Mobile Data This Sunday
If you have a place in your house where the lighting is particularly bad, sticking a little LED light on the underside of a cabinet or on a wall is a great solution. If you want a little more control over the light, Hackaday community member Thomas Snow added in motion control.
Sometimes, it’s nice to have a light on as you get ready for sleep, but having it at full brightness is no good. Make shows how to build a self-dimming lamp with a built-in sleep timer.
Lamps are easy to come by, but if you want to make your own, Make shows off an incredibly simple build that stuffs a flippable light inside a small jar.
If you need to do some serious nighttime spotting, you can make a powerful spotlight using a flashlight focusing light through a large magnifying glass.