Top Stories lifehacker top 10
- Top 10 Places To Download Or Stream Movies For Free, Legally
- Top 10 Cheat Sheets To Help You Master Microsoft Office
- Top 10 Tech Security Basics Every Person Should Follow
- 10 Great Ways To Reuse Stuff You Might Otherwise Chuck Out
- Top 10 Ways To Fix Your Terrible Posture
- Top 10 Ways To Brainstorm New Ideas
You need to outfit your kitchen because, well, you don’t plan on eating out or ordering takeout for the rest of your life. The good news is you don’t need special kitchen appliances, such as a food processor, stand mixer, or blender to make great food at home. The bad news is you do need certain gear. Here’s a checklist to get you started.