Top Stories lifehacker interactive
- All The NBN Construction Locations Until 2016 On A Map
- Where Aussies Can Rent The Cheapest Hotel Rooms Around The World
- Search This List To Find The Average Income Where You Live
- Lifehacker Maps: Free Australian CBD Shuttles
- Lifehacker Maps: Australian Ghost Towns
- Where Are Australia's Drive-In Theatres?
Australia didn’t see its first official Apple store until June 2008 when the George St, Sydney store opened. Fast forward a little more than five years and there are 20 — enough to make it worth putting them on a Lifehacker Map ahead of this week’s new iPhone announcements.
Hackerspaces are awesome community resources where you can access great tools and enhance your DIY/geek skills. We’ve rounded up every active and permanent Australian hackerspace we could discover on an easy-to-navigate map.