Top Stories legal
- What The New Metadata Retention Laws Propose
- When Does Google Hand Over Your Data To Governments?
- How To Explain Risk In Your Data Centre
- IKEA Is Forcing IKEAhackers To Change Its Name
- Can Someone Take Pictures Of You In Public And Publish Them?
- Don't Hold Your Breath Waiting For Google To Forget You
Have you thought about how you would want to be treated if you cannot make your own decisions? You may be unconscious after car accident, you may be so ill you cannot communicate, or you may be dying and cannot convey your wishes. Would you want to be kept alive on life support if there is no hope of recovery?
Many of us had to sign a non-compete agreement when we started a job. Some of us lost that precious document and aren’t sure of the exact restrictions when we leave. Instead of tipping off human resources about your intention to quit, try asking colleagues hired at the same time for a copy of their agreement.