Top Stories learning
- What To Eat To Help Your Brain During Exams
- The Fiddle Factor: How To Learn Enough To Fix Anything
- Plan Your Free Online Education At Lifehacker U (September 2014 Edition)
- Six Things I Learnt From Teaching That I Still Use In Everyday Life
- 4 Things To Remember When Teaching Your Kids To Drive
- Top 10 Skills We Wish Were Taught In School, But Usually Aren't
Children who do more physical activity are likely to improve their health and it might also help them improve their school grades. Those are the findings of recent research from Sweden which suggest that doubling the amount of time spent doing physical education at school has an impact on children’s academic achievement.
Even the best camera is only as good as the photographer’s skills. The “Where to Start” interactive chart guides beginners to learn about the basics of photography.
Philosophy is an important part of how the world is shaped. You might not think it’s worth your time learning about, but here are five things philosophy is good for, and why they should matter to you.
You have a lot of options for excellent little starter kits for electronics of all kinds. But if you’re looking to teach a kid about programming, the Kano Kit is a fantastic new option.