- Why A Good Interface Is About More Than Just Looks
- What Are The Best Reward Credit Cards In Australia?
- How To Handle A Toxic Work Environment
- The Best Productivity Tricks You Can Learn From Firefighters
- Hump Day Deals: $3 Eagle Boys Pizzas, $130 Off Surface 2, Cheap Whisky
- 24 Key Network Threats To Watch Out For Right Now
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.