- The Shape Up Xbox One Challenge: Week Four
- The Most In-Demand IT Pro Roles In Australia
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- Why The Federal Budget Is Not Like A Household Budget
- Why Crossy Road's Developers Launched On Android Through Amazon
- Shirt Happens: We Test Threadsmiths' Liquid-Proof Clothing Range
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.