- What Are Caffeine Jitters And How Do You Get Rid Of Them?
- Here's Telstra's Explanation For That Three-Day Data Outage
- What Is Happening With Microsoft's Mobile Division?
- The Australian Tax Breaks Small To Medium Businesses Need to Know
- McDonald's Just Opened A Free Restaurant That Only Serves French Fries
- Why You Shouldn't Believe The NBN 'Five Movies' Speed Promise
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.