- Lessons In Management From Qantas And Myer
- How To Feel More Connected When Your Team Works Remotely
- Ratehacker: March's Best Credit Card, Bank And Home Loan Deals
- How To Care For Your Ageing Parents
- Three Common Fitness Traps To Avoid (And What To Do Instead)
- Why Businesses Have No Incentive To Invest In Cybersecurity
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.