- The Best Apps That Take Advantage Of Yosemite's New Features
- Ten Simple Tips To Make Food Taste Better
- 10 More Ways To Infuriate People On Social Media
- Five Subtle Signs You're Being Abused In Your Relationship
- Why Twitter Is Banking On Phone Numbers For Its Future Developers
- The Evil 'Tests' Job Interviewers Can Give (And How To Avoid Them)
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.