- Four Features We Want To See In Android (And How To Get Them)
- Grab HTML Colour Codes From Anywhere
- Twipster Strips Twitter's Cluttered Interface Down To The Essentials
- Top 9 Everyday Life Hacks That Take 10 Seconds Or Less
- Cook Any Stir-Fry In Six Easy Steps
- Learn All The New (And Removed) Windows 8 Command Prompt Tools
Working on a laptop for long hours can have a nasty impact on your back, neck and overall posture. An easy and affordable way to upgrade your workspace ergonomics is to use a laptop stand. Whether you build one of your own or buy one with a fancy design, it can make a big difference. Here’s a look at five of the best laptop stands, nominated by readers.
Throughout our Workplace Timesavers week, Lifehacker’s editors are going to get geeky about the most useful, beloved and otherwise cool things in their office. In this case, it’s a cheap-ish letter tray serving as a kind of poor (wise) man’s docking station.
Your laptop screen may be bad news for sleeping, but if you’re addicted to surfing or watching TV on your laptop in bed, DIY blog ManMade’s DIY laptop riser is a perfect bed-side companion.
People are perpetually on the lookout for a good laptop stand — the better ventilated and more adjustable the better. It turns out we may have all been looking for the perfect stand in the wrong aisle.
When exercise companies started designing exercise bikes with televisions built into them, they were certainly onto something. Mount your laptop on your exercise bike or elliptical machine with this rock-solid build.