Top Stories language
- The Science Of Learning A New Language (And How To Use It)
- Impress Your Mates On Melbourne Cup Day With This Glossary Of Racing Terms
- Why Do Medicines Have Such Ridiculous Names?
- The Psychology Of Language: Why Are Some Words More Persuasive?
- How Keeping It Simple Can Make Writing Better
- Why The Habit Of Accuracy Matters Whenever You Write
The next time your potential supervisor interviews you, listen to the pronouns they use to decode their management style — and avoid a potentially bad boss.
Are you looking for some eclectic tracks to add to your music playlist? Or maybe some audio for your homemade Planet Of The Apes remake? Perhaps you’ve just got a penchant for primate jibber-jabber and don’t care who knows it? If the answer to any of the above is “yes”, this is the dealhacker you’ve been waiting for. Scientists have just launched a freely available online audio library cataloguing more than 10 hours of chimpanzee vocalisations. Download it and get weird.