Top Stories language
- Five Best Language Translation Tools
- The Science Of Learning A New Language (And How To Use It)
- Impress Your Mates On Melbourne Cup Day With This Glossary Of Racing Terms
- Why Do Medicines Have Such Ridiculous Names?
- The Psychology Of Language: Why Are Some Words More Persuasive?
- How Keeping It Simple Can Make Writing Better
iOS/Android: Last year, Google bought Word Lens, the amazing app that translates signs in real time, and made it free for everyone. Now the company has gone one better and rolled the feature into Google Translate.
Chrome/Web: If you’re sending an email that isn’t in your native language, your proofreading probably suffers. eAngel uses a real person to correct your spelling and grammar to avoid embarrassing translation mistakes.