Top Stories kogan
- 'Unlimited' Pre-Paid Mobile: What Do You Really Get?
- Kogan Mobile Dumping High-Usage Customers
- Road Worrier Tests The Kogan Agora ICS Tablet
- Kogan's Agora Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet: Photo Gallery And First Impressions
- How Should We Subsidise Digital TV?
- Kogan HQ Looks Like Business-Class Plane Seating
Life’s tough when you’re a millionaire. Ruslan Kogan, founder of online retailer Kogan.com, recently posted on LinkedIn about how his dishwasher breaking down made him realise that we often fail to appreciate the inventors of life-transforming technologies. But the lesson we absorbed was slightly different: in the last decade, Kogan has completely lost the elementary household skill of washing his own dishes by hand.
Kogan’s hotly-touted 55″ Agora 4K Smart 3D LED TV is now available to purchase for $999. The model comes with a native resolution of 3840×2160 pixels, four USB ports, inbuilt WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and Google TV support via Android 4.2 — not bad for under $1000. Here are our first impressions.