Top Stories kogan
- 'Unlimited' Pre-Paid Mobile: What Do You Really Get?
- Kogan Mobile Dumping High-Usage Customers
- Road Worrier Tests The Kogan Agora ICS Tablet
- Kogan's Agora Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet: Photo Gallery And First Impressions
- How Should We Subsidise Digital TV?
- Kogan HQ Looks Like Business-Class Plane Seating
The next-gen — well, current-gen — consoles are ever so slowly coming down in price as the hardware hits market saturation and as times goes on, we’ll start seeing more delicious deals for Sony and Microsoft’s latest gear. Today it’s the former’s turn, with Kogan offering the 500GB PlayStation 4 for a measly $389.
Life’s tough when you’re a millionaire. Ruslan Kogan, founder of online retailer Kogan.com, recently posted on LinkedIn about how his dishwasher breaking down made him realise that we often fail to appreciate the inventors of life-transforming technologies. But the lesson we absorbed was slightly different: in the last decade, Kogan has completely lost the elementary household skill of washing his own dishes by hand.