Top Stories kogan
- Dick Smith's Online Store Relaunches Today: How Are The Deals?
- Dick Smith Rises From Ashes As Online Retailer
- 'Unlimited' Pre-Paid Mobile: What Do You Really Get?
- Kogan Mobile Dumping High-Usage Customers
- Road Worrier Tests The Kogan Agora ICS Tablet
- Kogan's Agora Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet: Photo Gallery And First Impressions
Today, Kogan switched on its 4G network, which will be provided to all pre-paid customers at no extra charge. Assuming your phone is compatible, this should see improvements to speed and reliability across talk and data services. Hurrah! There’s also a new “11XL” plan with a whopping 11GB data for under $50 a month.
Today, Dick Smith opened the digital doors to its online store, following the closure of all brick-and-mortar outlets in New Zealand and Australia. So what are the deals like? Are there any bargains to be had, or is it the same overpriced rubbish that killed off the brand in the first place? We investigate.