Top Stories kitchen
- The Best Last-Minute Tips For Saving Your Turkey
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
- Kitchen Scraps You Can Regrow With Nothing But Water
- How To Take The Hassle Out Of Making School Lunches
When it comes to cooking, fresh herbs will almost always provide better flavour for your dish, but dried herbs are cheaper and more convenient. These are the dried herbs you can get by substituting for fresh herbs, as well as the herbs you should only use fresh.
Whether you’re entertaining for a crowd, or sitting down for a quiet weeknight meal, it’s worth making your food look good. Studies have shown that artistically presented food actually tastes better, and that when you eat something that you truly enjoy, your body actually makes more efficient use of its nutrients.
After you’ve done some scrubbing with the rough side of a sponge, there’s a good chance that nasty food gunk will be stuck in there. A soak in some salt water will loosen it up and make your sponge look almost new.