Top Stories kitchen
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Diced, Chopped, Minced And More: A Visual Guide To Six Basic Knife Cuts
- Don't Buy Expensive Knife Sets: These Four Knives Are All You Need
- The Best Last-Minute Tips For Saving Your Turkey
It’s not the most practical thing in the world, but if you’ve never eaten meat cooked slowly, roasted over a fire, you’re missing out. This video from ChefSteps shows you how you can turn the fireplace you have at home into a roaring fire pit, perfect for roasting meat — or a whole pig.
I love my stand mixer, but recently I’ve been seeing another appliance, and we really have something special. Though it could never completely replace my beloved red KitchenAid, I find myself reaching for my immersion blender (also known as a “stick blender” or “hand blender”) to handle tasks I used to drag my stand mixer or food processor out for.
Nutella is delicious, and useful for lots of desserts, but if you have a jar that’s running a little low, a quick hot (or cold) chocolate is an easy way to use it up and make something tasty and special.