Top Stories kitchen
- 10 Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks That Anyone Can Master
- 27 Egg Cooking Tricks That Will Transform Your Mornings
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Diced, Chopped, Minced And More: A Visual Guide To Six Basic Knife Cuts
- Don't Buy Expensive Knife Sets: These Four Knives Are All You Need
- The Best Last-Minute Tips For Saving Your Turkey
If you have a cocktail shaker, you can get more use out of it by also using it to mix up delicious salad dressing. It’s the perfect all-in-one container for mixing, pouring and storing, assuming you don’t need it to make a drink right now.
iOS: When people ask me how they can start eating healthy, I usually encourage them to cook at least one or two more homemade meals per week. If they’re not used to cooking, even that is asking a lot. ForkIt makes it more fun (and less daunting) thanks to some gamification elements.
When I think of chocolate pudding, I usually think of powdered mix, goop in portable, little containers, or tons of whisking and stirring. But not this one. No, this one is a luxuriously creamy pudding that’s packed with protein and healthy fats.
There are a lot of easy ways you can improve your coffee game, but if you can only do one thing, the experts recommend you spring for a decent coffee grinder.
Refrigerators can start smelling pretty funky after a few years of use. If you want to rid your fridge and freezer of lingering smells once and for all, this deep cleaning regimen will get the job done.
If you’re making brunch for a crowd, or whipping up some freezer-friendly breakfast sandwiches and need a ton of scrambled eggs, turn to your trusty sheet pan and put the skillet down. It’s fast, easy and scales up well.