Top Stories kitchen
- The Most Common Cooking Disasters And How To Fix Them
- How To Care For Your Favourite Kitchen Tools
- The Best Ways To Reuse Your Most Common Kitchen Leftovers
- Kitchen Scraps You Can Regrow With Nothing But Water
- How To Take The Hassle Out Of Making School Lunches
- This Infographic Shows You How To Organise Your Fridge
Tired of the same old boring salads? While there are nearly endless ingredient combinations you can try, this graphic suggests tried-and-true flavour pairings that balance primary tastes.
No matter what you call them — myths, urban legends, old wives’ tales or misconceptions — this video tackles some of the more popular cooking and food related ones you’ve probably heard at some point.
Hey, have you guys ever heard of pumpkins? They’re a relatively obscure fruit that the world magically rediscovers once a year. They also make for great soup, no pot required.
We’ve all heard the tales of our cancer-causing cooking boxes we keep in the kitchen, but they really aren’t dangerous to be around when they’re running. Craig Benzine from the Mental Floss YouTube channel takes a look at the classic myth in this video.